LoL Replay - bug splat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnimatriX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-12-2011

So, I have a problem with LoL Replay program, every time I start the game, bug splat doesn't let me enter the game, it crashes at loading screen. I don't know how to fix it so I could finally record my games... Because this way I can only play with the program turned off, which means, no recording :/

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

FingerPrint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Wrenchman

23-12-2011

Do the basics. First run program then game try run both as administrator.

UnimatriX

23-12-2011

Still no progress... I can't find the problem here, I'm using the newest version, but every version has the same problem. I used it before and it worked fine, but now it does not... I don't know what changed...

I'm using Windows 7 x64 if it means something.

FingerPrint

Junior Wrenchman

23-12-2011

I use it as well but it works fine for me... When did it stop working?

UnimatriX

23-12-2011

It stopped a few months ago, I'd say, 3-4, but i didn't pay that much attention to it, but now I really want to record good games, learn on my mistakes from replays, especially use it to analyze my premade games, its too usefull to just let go...

FingerPrint

Junior Wrenchman

23-12-2011

If it's not a problem, you should try to reinstall both. Anyway give me more information about it some error logs screenshots.

UnimatriX

23-12-2011

LoL is too big too reinstall, plus I want to play these days, but LoL Replay... I reinstalled it several times, even tried different versions... and nothing...

FingerPrint

Junior Wrenchman

23-12-2011

Do you have any bug or error report (window that pops out)?

UnimatriX

23-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerPrint View Post
Do you have any bug or error report (window that pops out)?
3 SS' I moved the slider so you could see the full path of the error

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot003.jpg
Views:	984
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	51934   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot004.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	51935   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	51936  

FingerPrint

Junior Wrenchman

23-12-2011

Can you post r3dlog.txt content? I see there's porbably one LoL patch involved so it is pretty much likely that Game reinstall will be needed. Just first guess. ;/