Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[For Tournament Organizers] How to request support for a tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

12-22-2011

We want to encourage all aspiring tournament organizers to tell us about their community initiatives. As part of our commitment to Season Two, we want to provide additional support to Prized Events created by you! If you are an aspiring tournament organizer, then you can submit your tournament plans using our brand new tournament submission form on the competitive site.

Submitting your tournament information on our site will allow you to be eligible to receive a gift of RP prize packages from us for your tournament. Please fill out all of the required fields in order to be eligible.

Tournament submissions must be made at least 30 days in advance of the registration date or they will not be considered. Please note that it sometimes takes up to 2 weeks for a tournament submission to process based on the volume of requests.

In order to submit your tournament today, please head over to our brand new competitive website!

xDongerZ

01-15-2012

noone posted uh? my time to shine

Numerion

02-27-2012

^lol opportunist...

Razörsteel

02-28-2012

I want to host an event, it includes winning 3 Razor Naga Epic mouses. For a 3v3 .
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=426474

1nferno121231

Senior Recruiter

03-28-2012

mouses microsoft SideWinder

DevilTracker

11-20-2012

hi.Where can i join tournament?

flupix

12-06-2012

hi.few days ago mi acount was been hacked im a little confused because hacker play some games and spend ip on some champions,i spend all mi refunds so is there some other way to refund champion

Nitsou99

01-06-2013

dadadadadad

Smilevski

01-21-2013

Can somebody plsss help me how to FIX league of legends.When j login in my account something have a conncetion error and j don't now how to Fix.J see videos on youtube but don't work the game.PLSSSSS HELLP me if somebody now plssss guys )

OblivionGR

02-13-2013

im gonna post one if u want infos comment!