Afkers, are they even punished?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fyllestrul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-12-2011

So, I just finished a game playing Sivir.
Me and kayle (support) where stomping their lane, I mean in a way where they had no chance vayne had 20 cs after 15min..
Got the tower down, and started to roam to get more towers down. Got every single tower down except the inhibtowers. Everyone where confident that we where gonna win...

And suddenly:
"I need to go, bye"
XXXXXX, has left the game.

I tought it where some kind of joke, like they where a premade and wanted the challenge.
But no..
The jungling rammus acctualy went afk, leaving the game.
And the game turned, they had easy as hell teamfights with us 1 man short..
We couldnt even contest the baron..

And the sad part, after the game, I checked his page.

He had 10 (!!!) leaves in a row... I mean what the ****.. that was what I could see atleast.
Are the trolls, afkers and feeders even getting punished for what they are doing?
Or are riot just afraid of loosing customers?

The whole concept is messed up..
I was watching a few clips of Dota2 where if 1 went afk, or just left.. the rest could controll his champ. Anything worth mention that riot should put in?

They really do need to do something, a game that is so fragile that if 1 goes afk or leaves, the game is most surtain a lost game.

its sad.

Vortexer

20-12-2011

I assure you that they will be punished.

Zodt

20-12-2011

Depends on how we report in the tribunal :>

Sanitri

20-12-2011

they cant do it like in DotA because if the player reconnects and he finds his money gone and his char controlled by others.....? no. Wont work

Fyllestrul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexer View Post
I assure you that they will be punished.
Did you read what I wrote? He had 10 leaves when I watched his "page".
Either he have never been reported, or have just ignored the daily bans he have had. And went on with the leaves when the ban ended.. and in that case he could use a longer ban..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitri View Post
they cant do it like in DotA because if the player reconnects and he finds his money gone and his char controlled by others.....? no. Wont work
Is you where to play a champ from a dcd player, Im sure you wouldnt just troll with his items? If he where sitting on 3k gold when he dcd you would buy something that he can use and in that sentence, need.

Just to take 1 example from the game I was talking about;
We had just had a teamfight at mid, I managed to get their soraka and vayne down quite fast, the rest of my team manged to get 2 aswell.

That left a shyvana..

That could by herself push our inhibtower, inhib and a nexus turret..
If we where to have been able to controll rammus we could have easly stoped her at the inhibtower, even if that meant that rammus powerrolled in there and used his ulti just to get rid of the creeps..

And even if they made where you could not touch his items. Not sell em, nor buy anything new, it would still be an improvment..

W1tchD0ctor

21-12-2011

Now i admit i aint a saint i did leave few games and i got 1 day ban right afterwards.Maybe ppl just forgot to reporthim? (before hatin me I only left like 5 games sicne i started playing;P)

Ripp The Jacker

Recruiter

21-12-2011

In Tribunal unfortunaly we cannot see the summoner's page,but the last 1-3 games played.It's difficult to guess the reason why that player left.But 80% of times it's rage-quit.Next time post in report log your opinion...thats what at least i do when it comes to ranked games.