Transfer to west server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4ss4cr4

18-12-2011

Hello!

I've just hit lvl 30 and I would like to go to west server if possible. Here's why:

-On east you get noobs on team very often.

...or they have ridiculously slow internet connection, and they're lagged (result of that is feeding and stupid stuff like that).

-People insult a lot. They call you a noob for getting ganked, etc.

-In the end of the game they either say "noob team" or "gg noobs".

I NEVER call anyone noob, even if he's feeding. I NEVER make excuses like "noob team".

...however. A friend just transfered to west server, and he says it's much better there.
I would like to go to west server, if that's possible.

Note that i can' buy rp, cause i don't have a credit card, so i hope it can be done with ip.

Plz reply.
Thanks in advance.

KoBorg

19-12-2011

What's the question?
How to transfer?
Go to store, click through the tabs (I don't have access to the game atm). You have one free transfer.

Transfer FAQ says:
If you had an account on the EU Platform prior to the split, that account will be issued a free transfer. This transfer is available through the store. To take advantage of the free transfer, visit the ‘Other’ tab of the League of Legends Store.

Also:
From what I've heard.
It's the same deal everywhere.
On every server you have kids playing, trolls trolling, people not speaking english, DCs, leavers (have to go to dinner), and such.

Good luck on the west server.

MegaMoth

19-12-2011

Transfer once, you've used your chance
Transfer twice, you'll pay the price.

Some time ago a free transfer was given out to the players, if you made your account post that time. Then You'll either have to pay, or simply make a new account, but it shouldn't be THAT big a problem since it must be pretty new. And btw, the reason that the players are bad are partly because of you (your behavior/skill lvl), your luck (which can always change). Else you're just exagurating too much (HOW THE **** DO I SPELL DAT!)

Anyways gl

M4ss4cr4

19-12-2011

OK, thanks for helping.
I will think about it again, and then decide, if transfer or not...
thanks again!

am i kawaii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Absolutely the same on any server. There are the good people, there are the bad people. We are all people, after all, nothing really differs. Thought it is, but after a trial, I decided it was an error.

Rin007

02-01-2012

Hi i just transfered to west because my friends play there and i must say that: THANK GOD I CAN READ THE LETTERS!! cuz you have no idea what russians etc write. Ok that was fun...

The skill level is much harder in west due to more ppl playing like my elo is 1300 i think... and its harder to win cuz they play much better. though i get more trolls than noobs in games. Like mages buying only Arch angel staff without boots or Magic penetration.

I'm also happy because i get to hear German since i study it at Uni so it helps...

EAST got Russians, WEST got French. end of story.

I like it here the language is more ELOquent. get the pun?? no then don't transfer...lol

M4ss4cr4

04-01-2012

Yes, i've heard that they play better on west.

There's a lot of stupid people on east. Today I was playing as Xerath, and my status was 3-0. A team mate called me a noob, because I told him to stop feeding. His status was 1-6.

Yesterday I was playing a match, and 2 team mates already started insulting each other while we were in queue- we have lost, of course.

Also my lane partner once called me an idiot cause he chased an enemy and died to turret. He said that I didn't help him.
They do stupid sh*t and then blame it on their team.

Now I'm adding good players to my friend list, and invite them to games- I don't want some random idiots on my team.

Kshaadoo

06-01-2012

I`m thinking of transfering of west, I got tired of that too.
I know on west there will be kids too but... Statistic shows that on east with 1200 elo are 22k people, on west there are 77k. We can see difference here. I`m just not sure if I`m gonna meet lags there or something like that. Well, lets see a/w.

maobram

17-01-2012

hi, i want to transfer to EU West server, but i have problems:
1. when i tried to change region exactly from game ( not be signed in game, of course ), i had no success, then i create new account on the "EU West" server, rand after receiving on the e-mail confirmation, i'd tried to log in with my new account, but unfortunately again not got any success - the program said that there doesn't exist this username.
Please, help me and give me an advice, how could i solve this problems. it would be better if i could transfer to "EU Wets" server with my existing username.
Thanks you for your attention

GangsterSylle

03-03-2012

If your account was made before the server split, then you can get one free transfer to EU West or East. If was made after the server split, then you must create a new one on the other server or use 2600 RP