Ezreal or Ahri??

Ezreal 25 35.71%
Ahri 45 64.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Ezreal or Ahri

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FifthKira

15-12-2011

I have 6300 IP, and i want to buy one of those champions,

i dont know which one to choose, so can u people help me

xDaylight

15-12-2011

Buy runes.

Mr Hawtyy

15-12-2011

Depends on your playstyle I guess ;p

WinterGT

15-12-2011

Ezreal is weaker than other AD carries (if you want to go that route just buy Vayne or Corki instead) and so far every game I have seen Ahri in she has been total ownage. That ultimate means you can never catch her, ever, 3 flashes in a row. You can come to gank from behind and she'll just flash straight by you beyond her turret. So I'd go with Ahri.

Feanor

15-12-2011

ezreal is not weaker than other ad carries....he is just harder to master and sometimes more rewarding

FifthKira

15-12-2011

i bought runes
btw, i want 1 more runes page, how??
i have 2 now

WinterGT

15-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnoukos View Post
ezreal is not weaker than other ad carries....he is just harder to master and sometimes more rewarding
I like Ezreal, he has actually my best winning stats in ranked %-wise, but I stopped playing him for this reason. And lateron as I watched some streams pretty much every top player I've seen mentionned this too at one time or another, whether CLG, TSM, SK or guardsman bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthKira View Post
i bought runes
btw, i want 1 more runes page, how??
i have 2 now
This costs 6300 IP also. No joke. Start saving again bro.(seriously who can fork this over besides people who either played from the beginning or play all day and have IP to spare)

MightyOz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-12-2011

Ahri is Ezreal AP version in skillshots. I enjoyed Ezreal and I believe I will enjoy Ahri too. I would choose Ahri cause Ezreal may receive some price reduction since he's here for long time.

FifthKira

15-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterGT View Post
I like Ezreal, he has actually my best winning stats in ranked %-wise, but I stopped playing him for this reason. And lateron as I watched some streams pretty much every top player I've seen mentionned this too at one time or another, whether CLG, TSM, SK or guardsman bob.

This costs 6300 IP also. No joke. Start saving again bro.(seriously who can fork this over besides people who either played from the beginning or play all day and have IP to spare)
i want an extra page, how??
both pages r full

Phoenix352

16-12-2011

Ezreal is pure skillshot AD or AP hes a powerful champ with lots of utility my fav champ ,
Ahri is hybrid skillshot/evasion assassin you need to be good at both setup , escape and execution with all 4 of her skills to be viable but both champs are super rewarding when you do good with em.

it all ends up on how you like to play.. do you enjoy using skillshots constantly or do you prefer setting up a play going in executing the attack and retreating in time.