trynda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bibbibob2

14-12-2011

trynda op passive heal passive dmg damage reduction slow flee/chase spell invournability
nerf all these to half and trynda is a balanced champ ^^

Bozowski

14-12-2011

or you could just play teemo in the lane against him.

ErrorCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-12-2011

Did you really need another topic to treat us more with your horrid engrish?

Vxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-12-2011

these "mega" nerf of trynda ( reduce max heal from fury by 35 health ) is ridiculious.
Trynda OP: 1. increased crit from fury
2. 6 sec invulnerable (kayle has 2-3 sec)
3.slow, spin and dmg (on E doesnt work exhaust, because he spins and does dmg again->more fury, health)

When 1. and 2. will be reduce than 3. can be good.

Vortexer

14-12-2011

Play Tryndamere yourself to see how others counter you. Then use those methods to counter any other Tryndameres you encounter.

Vxx

14-12-2011

trynda with ulti cant be counter he kills you with 1 HP and goes away with around 500 HP (from Q).

Gamons

14-12-2011

You can think what you want about Tryndamere, but you don't have to make two threads for it

Zabusasan

14-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbibob2 View Post
trynda op passive heal passive dmg damage reduction slow flee/chase spell invournability
nerf all these to half and trynda is a balanced champ ^^
Trynda does not have a passive heal, he has an active heal that just got nerfed. Trynda does not have a passive damage reduction he has an active skill that reduces AD of nearbu enemy champions and slows them i fthey are turning away from him.

People like you who still dont understand how to counter him wont understand it being explained a third time either.

bibbibob2

14-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexer View Post
Play Tryndamere yourself to see how others counter you. Then use those methods to counter any other Tryndameres you encounter.
if i played trynda i would destroy game for other peopels like trynd do 4 me so shut up with that idea im not gonna play a trynda counter every ****ing game

Bozowski

14-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbibob2 View Post
if i played trynda i would destroy game for other peopels like trynd do 4 me so shut up with that idea im not gonna play a trynda counter every ****ing game
(not to be rude)

A huge part of this game is to counter, may it be items or champions. You can not pick, lets say Vlad, main him and think that you will be a beast every single game. This is not that kind of a game. Yes, if you do "main" like a GP, and you are up against tryn now and then, it will be frustraiting because he kind of counters you in laning phase. But that is a huge part of this game.

In every game against tryn try to make sure that someone buys frozen heart, and put someone who has CC in the lane against him. Your experience will be alot better, I promise.

P.s Im low elo newbie who never plays tryn D.s