Thank you for the "wine"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumors

13-12-2011

Have someone like me ended up with a team were there is one guy who's always telling what you do wrong? Example: "(Champion) have no boots, noob!", when you're like in the first moment of the game. That you don't have that money to by it, and when he/she complains about no support, then you are a fool, noob, and whatever... It really bugs me a lot when players keep comment and irritating you when you're trying to build up a gear.

Thank you for the wine, is what Ima 'bout to say.
Are someone else frustrated by people who complain, please tell me.

LarsTheMan

13-12-2011

I dont tolerate when ppl call me noob unless i feed REALLY hard. I think its ok people tell me what to do if im having a bad game, i would do the same to them, in most cases they have only good intentions and if they are better than you you will learn from it.

Rumors

16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsTheMan View Post
I dont tolerate when ppl call me noob unless i feed REALLY hard. I think its ok people tell me what to do if im having a bad game, i would do the same to them, in most cases they have only good intentions and if they are better than you you will learn from it.
Yeah, that's what I mean. They can tell you in a proper language when you do something wrong. And that you might can change it, by the information you're given. There's not gonna be any difference if ppl can't be nice for once, and yell. It's only makes a bad mood in the teamplay.

LarsTheMan

16-12-2011

If it help to motivate good bahavior, i just finished my psychology exam and can tell that beeing sad or angry occupies a lot of working memory, making you play worse.

Aga Wojownik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-12-2011

once, i saw ap sion on mid and he was so trolling, imagine that he bought only 2 doran's rings and sorc shoes!

just had to inform him on how bad ha was

jk

Rumors

19-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsTheMan View Post
If it help to motivate good bahavior, i just finished my psychology exam and can tell that beeing sad or angry occupies a lot of working memory, making you play worse.
Oh, I see. Yes, I have noticed that the anger is taking to much energy. It's not something you should lay upon the game, 'cause you have to stay focused, while the others are playing. That's why I called this: "Thank you for the "wine"", though I feel ppl are spending to much time to complain and get angry on others, while they are just playing along. I can't see any explanation of being angry on others. It just makes the whole team to collapse. There's to much talking, and less playing in my point of view. Not good.

I can imagen that you have a point by saying that the anger gets more of the focusing in the brain, and that it occupies and blocks the working memory. It's nothing I don't talk against, I rather just go along with the thing you said. I try to keep my memory as cool and clean as it can be. I try to stay focused on the game, not always it works.