[HOW TO] Champion Refunds

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nozzieh

10-12-2011

Lately I've seen so many threads regarding champion refunds or other store refunds, so I chose to make this thread to clear things up abit.

Question: I have bought a champion that I'm not satisfied with/didn't intend to buy. Can I have it refunded?

Answer: Yes, they make a one-time exception for everyone who asks for a refund for the first time. They will grant you up to 3 refunds, however this is only if the purchase was made IN THE PAST 30 DAYS. If you want to refund a champion you bought 31 days ago or more, they won't have it refunded.

Question: What do I have to do to get it refunded?

Answer: What you gotta do is log on to their support page (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/) and submit a request to have it refunded.

Question: How do I submit the request?

Answer: [b]Under subject, you type in "Store Champion Refund". I'll explain what to type under description in the next queston. Type in your summoner name, then choose your server. The category is Game -> Store Refunds.

Question: What do I type in the description box?

Answer: To make this as easy as possible for the riot support-team, you have a preset Q&A you plot in your info on. I'll link mine from when I refunded my first champions:

- Type: Store refund
- Description: Lux refund
- Currency Type (IP/RP): IP
- Amount: 3150
- Date Purchased: 1st of November, 2011.

Account name: Nozzieh
Summoner name: Nozzieh
Server: EU Nordic & East

Question: How do I check when I purchased the hero and how much I paid for it?

Answer: You do this by going into the Store in-game, then on the bottom on your left hand side, you'll see a tab named Purchases. This is a full list of all the purchases you've made in the past 30 days.

I took my time writing this, so I hope it helped some of you get your refunds. Good luck!

Remuda

10-12-2011

Is it 100% sure you'll get your IP back?

+ Very nice guide.

Nozzieh

10-12-2011

If you have never had any refunds from riot, then yes, you're almost guaranteed to get it refunded. Bear in mind you can only refund champions bought during the past 30 days.

Thank you for your compliment.

PersonaScathach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

bump for greater justice)
good one.)

Nozzieh

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonaScathach View Post
bump for greater justice)
good one.)
Thank you.

Aika Kasumi

12-12-2011

Hi there! This is slightly incorrect. Riot's official policy is not to offer refunds. Any exceptions are handled on a case by case basis and are solely at Riot's discretion.

You can read the Refund Policy here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-refund-policy

Nozzieh

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Kasumi View Post
Hi there! This is slightly incorrect. Riot's official policy is not to offer refunds. Any exceptions are handled on a case by case basis and are solely at Riot's discretion.

You can read the Refund Policy here: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...-refund-policy
I'm aware of the policy, but anyone who asks for a refund will get it as a one-time exception, at least from my experience, hence stating so in this thread. I have yet to hear of someone having their first request for a refund rejected. Thank you for the heads up though!

Nozzieh

14-12-2011

Bump for others to see.

noxiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

21-12-2011

OMFG I REGISTER AT https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/ AND IT TELLS No user with email address ****@azet.sk SO WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Capharh

16-02-2012

Thank you Nozzieh!
Great text xD
but how many days i need wait to refund my Champion and get IP?

12345 ... 8