Riot, show some god **** love for TT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superaws0mguynr1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

I think its about time Riot starts to give a **** about 3v3, not just 5v5 and dominion.

3V3 IS ALSO A GAME TYPE. Right now its just pick 3 OP offtanks and your done, bann trynda every single game or else you are finished.

Please riot start caring about us that likes twisted treeline, you haven't touched this map since its release?

srbKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by superaws0mguynr1 View Post
I think its about time Riot starts to give a **** about 3v3, not just 5v5 and dominion.

3V3 IS ALSO A GAME TYPE. Right now its just pick 3 OP offtanks and your done, bann trynda every single game or else you are finished.

Please riot start caring about us that likes twisted treeline, you haven't touched this map since its release?
from 600 games i have like 20 5vs5 normal games lol

LarsTheMan

10-12-2011

wow, epic. Have about the same scores lol. Wanna join ranked team? So few good tt players out there.

darth dimitris

18-12-2011

i totaly agree with you man and i believe that riot must create a new 3vs3 field