Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, show some god **** love for TT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superaws0mguynr1

12-05-2011

I think its about time Riot starts to give a **** about 3v3, not just 5v5 and dominion.

3V3 IS ALSO A GAME TYPE. Right now its just pick 3 OP offtanks and your done, bann trynda every single game or else you are finished.

Please riot start caring about us that likes twisted treeline, you haven't touched this map since its release?

srbKiller

12-07-2011

Quote:
superaws0mguynr1:
I think its about time Riot starts to give a **** about 3v3, not just 5v5 and dominion.

3V3 IS ALSO A GAME TYPE. Right now its just pick 3 OP offtanks and your done, bann trynda every single game or else you are finished.

Please riot start caring about us that likes twisted treeline, you haven't touched this map since its release?

from 600 games i have like 20 5vs5 normal games lol

LarsTheMan

12-10-2011

wow, epic. Have about the same scores lol. Wanna join ranked team? So few good tt players out there.

darth dimitris

12-18-2011

i totaly agree with you man and i believe that riot must create a new 3vs3 field