Lifesteal runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1NM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Because you removed dodge , add lifesteal runes +1,25 or lower per seal

Seldoria

04-12-2011

So that could give you a 10% lifesteal at lvl 1 with 8 seals. along with the mastery, that is 1/8 of the auto attack damage dealt returned to you. Start with a Vampiric Scepter and that is another 14%. That is more than 1/4 of damage dealt. Meaning for every 40 damage, you regain 10 health. This will be OP for any ranged AD champ.

Imagine Nasus with his own 14%. that is 44% Life steal at lvl 1. You will never have to leave your lane with that amount of lifesteal. Especially with SS.

Even if you reduce the amount to below 1% per Seal(like 0.9), it will still be to strong on some champs(those that either have lifesteal on their own, or benefit greatly from passive lifesteal. Imagine Gankplank's parrley!)

So no. I dont hope we get more lifesteal in early game, as it will make certain champions so much stronger.(imagine Tryndamere start with 10% lifesteal with runes and masteries, and over 20% crit chance at lvl 1 before taking any damage)

1NM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

thats true , but still , i think lifesteal runes is good idea , also they dont need to be 1,25 , thats too much i chacked too , about 0,5 is good

Seldoria

04-12-2011

well maybe.
The problem with balancing them is, they need to be usefull, as they compete with Armor and health regen/flat health for defense.
If they are to weak, most will never use them, as the health they gain from them is dependent on the damage they deal. This will make them very weak early game, but possible better lategame. But you will have a weaker defense compared to Flat Armor or the old Dodge runes in the early game.
If they are a little stronger, some champions will take them as an easy default and be strong at lvl 1 or maybe 2.

A possible solution could be a lifesteal per lvl rune. So maybe they will only give 0.15% lifesteal per rune at lvl 1(little more than 1% with 9), but at lvl 18 it will be 0.9 per rune(about 8% which combined with mastery will give you more than a 10% lifesteal). That could work I guess.

CyberZaikoo

05-12-2011

Then why should i get blodthirster when you can get IE or BC? (infinity edge and Black cleaver)

Seldoria

05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberZaikoo View Post
Then why should i get blodthirster when you can get IE or BC? (infinity edge and Black cleaver)
For Pure High damage and even more lifesteal It is also cheaper than IE. But yeah, if the runes get to strong, some items will possible be more(and some less) attractive than they are right now, to certain champs.

1NM

10-12-2011

they will be up in new patch

Saddam Hussajn

10-12-2011

Rushing TBC on Vayne even more viable ? Yes please, give us more mid game ownage.
I wonder what about amounts, will be it over 10% total ? Dunno, but I guess it can be like this, becouse lower amounts don't seem to be usefull.