how do you counter Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xenosan

04-12-2011

like the title says i need some advie on how to counter renekton solo top, i have a rough time against this champ. he's the number 1 champ to counter me, so need some advice how to deal with this rough croc.

AptPupil

04-12-2011

Garen, Yorick, Nasus etc.

Lambertambertrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2011

Irelia counters Renekton with her superior sustain also out of the top of my head Gangplank, Warwick, Wukong etc.

FrozenLars

09-12-2011

Any1 with hard cc. not really sure about nasus all the time i have met him i **** him and let him get no farm as Renekton, but that is bad Nasus mayby

CielPhantomhive1

09-12-2011

Slow him rly hard...phage on an AD champ with some AS is enough.

Bongolars

09-12-2011

Someone mentioned Irelia, Renekton kinda ****s all over Irelia. He's one of the few who can do so.

Saddam Hussajn

09-12-2011

Basicly you can do two brainless things. Get Armor Seals and Cloth armor as starting item. It don't require much to figure out.
Another thing is watching his rage bar. Most of Renekton players will try to attack you with full bar so he can perform 1st dash (this do not consume rage yet) then perfom empowered W (stun if I'm correct) Q and dash back. But what you can do with this informations ? For example you should harass him very often so he won't build up rage. Yorick will be good at this. Also any other semi-ranged/ranged champion (like Yorick, Cho'Gath, Talon, or even AP and AD carries with some range to be safely away from his dash range).
If those options aren't enough buy some early Chain Vest or two.

Out Of N00bs

10-12-2011

any1 with good range can do well vs rene try nidalee

Mateusz2x

12-12-2011

Nidalee is bad counter, really even after level 6 she its hard to kill renekton who is still level 5 and has no ulti yet, Pantheon is good counter to nasus, i think he could stop renekton 2 !

Mateusz2x

12-12-2011

I also counter renekton playing Galio, he has strong basic DMG and low cooldown on Q, thats why galio harras renenk better then Renek Galio.