Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jKazej

Senior Member

12-04-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
I dont feel like i got time to look on à replay but some tips sure. Stay back and farm if u face stronk opponents. Go dorans blade if your support is à healer, boots three pots otherwise. Dont autoattack, only last hit. Pay attention on minimap and chat. If u got à support with stun, let him/her engage. Use brush for your advantage. In teamfights try to avoid their bruiser and try to focus their ad/ap support. Position is crucial in tfs, u should have some protection from support and tank


Awwh, but that's the boring self-explanatory stuff
Like I'd want some tips on firstly - unusual lane matchups, how to position when your team does something completely out of the ordinary(e.g. that game in a TF our Lee Sin flashed out of an engage and put me in a situation where I was suddenly completely out of position and had to flash into a brush so the enemy Sion loses vision of me and can't engage on me with a stun).
I mean I kind of look at playing the game at a high level from a Chaox-like perspective where growing as an AD player isn't getting better and better at the basics, but learning what to do when you're in a situation where the basics don't apply clearly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
tihic:
I would like to see you play Jarwan. Played once with you before I was lvl 30 trying to master him in jungle now. remember you were a beast Jarw. +1 for being a nice guy btw


Sure we could play sometime altough i havent played jarvan for ages.


Quote:
Exlerth:
Don't want to be rude or anything but you said "sure, I'll ad you later" no friend request what so ever.. Anyway, I don't hate you for it, I can understand you.. GL HF with your gaming


Oh fudge please dont tell me i forgot to add u if u asked. Send me a request and remind me tomorrow, ill add u

Quote:
frederik928:
What amumu skin should I get? , btw do u know why re gifted amumu can't be purshases in the



store?


Amumu was limited available during last year christmas patch if im not wrong. I own royal Knight amumu and pharaoh amumu, u shud but royal Knight


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
jKazej:
Awwh, but that's the boring self-explanatory stuff
Like I'd want some tips on firstly - unusual lane matchups, how to position when your team does something completely out of the ordinary(e.g. that game in a TF our Lee Sin flashed out of an engage and put me in a situation where I was suddenly completely out of position and had to flash into a brush so the enemy Sion loses vision of me and can't engage on me with a stun).
I mean I kind of look at playing the game at a high level from a Chaox-like perspective where growing as an AD player isn't getting better and better at the basics, but learning what to do when you're in a situation where the basics don't apply clearly.


Hm.. It depends where the fight breaks out. In river and lane u cant hide anywhere so you need to stay back safe. In jungle where many brushes are u can do sneaky stuff such as appearing behind them, but that is risky if they got wards. You should not only stick to one ally, as manyas possible so such thing cant happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bachoru

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
frederik928:
What amumu skin should I get? , btw do u know why re gifted amumu can't be purshases in the



store?


Regifted Mumu was seasonal skin last christmas. like legacy skins, can't be purchased otherwise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
Bachoru:
Regifted Mumu was seasonal skin last christmas. like legacy skins, can't be purchased otherwise.

^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaydz

Senior Member

12-04-2011

So I read that you're mainly an AP mid player. I started specializing in this role some time ago, now I play AP champs in most of my matches. I even started creating a team few days ago, and I'm planning on playing this role in premade rankeds.

So my question is, could you add me and one day when you have time, play together with me, and tell me about my mistakes and how to improve? I'd love if a platinum player could give me some advices to help me get better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exlerth

Senior Member

12-04-2011

"Oh fudge please dont tell me i forgot to add u if u asked. Send me a request and remind me tomorrow, ill add u"

No problem, I added you!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am Janna AMA

Junior Member

12-04-2011

can i add you pls .cause questions pop in my head from time to time and an answer from a pro wud be awesome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
BattleSniper:
So I read that you're mainly an AP mid player. I started specializing in this role some time ago, now I play AP champs in most of my matches. I even started creating a team few days ago, and I'm planning on playing this role in premade rankeds.

So my question is, could you add me and one day when you have time, play together with me, and tell me about my mistakes and how to improve? I'd love if a platinum player could give me some advices to help me get better.


Sure

Quote:
Exlerth:
"Oh fudge please dont tell me i forgot to add u if u asked. Send me a request and remind me tomorrow, ill add u"

No problem, I added you!


Ok good

Quote:
Asagranth:
can i add you pls .cause questions pop in my head from time to time and an answer from a pro wud be awesome


Sure


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Random

Senior Member

12-04-2011

That'll teach me to take a look at the kind of dmg someone did when stalking match histories.
I saw dat ad double phantom dancer 12-2 xerath of yours and have spread the word of the new meta :P

On a further note. Which ad do you consider the best for solo q? I think that in a premade situation when you know (hope) that you will have the cover that you need, vayne plays this role better than anyone. But when you know that 4 randoms will brainlessly engage and you will stay uncovered? I am thinking of kog maw due to the range. Any thoughts?

Finally what is your mindset when it comes to counter picking? Do you just pick from experience or you have a certain way of thinking? I believe that you can dramatically increase the opportunities of winning if you make the right counter picks. Is this true or it all comes down to individual skill anyway?

I can only think of the basics of counter picking so any advice on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks and sorry once again for the tl;dr