Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jKazej

12-04-2011

If you play AD Carry, you could check out my thread and give me some tips on the role.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=398430

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
dingding and veigar is 1 of the champs
he can place his event horizon around to blackholes event horizon.
Lebanc will still die
where is the maths?
Hint2: black hole inna purple hole
and can u pass sum1 ingame a message frm me?

Malzahar. Null zone

Wat

Bachoru

Recruiter

12-04-2011

I'd like to play with you, I respect you as the highest solo queue guy in season 1 and aspire to one day equal you

Normals are all I hope for.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
jKazej:
If you play AD Carry, you could check out my thread and give me some tips on the role.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=398430

I dont feel like i got time to look on à replay but some tips sure. Stay back and farm if u face stronk opponents. Go dorans blade if your support is à healer, boots three pots otherwise. Dont autoattack, only last hit. Pay attention on minimap and chat. If u got à support with stun, let him/her engage. Use brush for your advantage. In teamfights try to avoid their bruiser and try to focus their ad/ap support. Position is crucial in tfs, u should have some protection from support and tank

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
Bachoru:
I'd like to play with you, I respect you as the highest solo queue guy in season 1 and aspire to one day equal you

Normals are all I hope for.

Sure we could play

Bachoru

Recruiter

12-04-2011

I noticed you play Xerath AD? Was that trolling, or is he actually viable that way? Sorry for my insolence :P

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Quote:
Bachoru:
I noticed you play Xerath AD? Was that trolling, or is he actually viable that way? Sorry for my insolence :P

Nah i just sold all items in the end

tihic

12-04-2011

I would like to see you play Jarwan. Played once with you before I was lvl 30 trying to master him in jungle now. remember you were a beast Jarw. +1 for being a nice guy btw

Exlerth

12-04-2011

Don't want to be rude or anything but you said "sure, I'll ad you later" no friend request what so ever.. Anyway, I don't hate you for it, I can understand you.. GL HF with your gaming

frederik928

12-04-2011

What amumu skin should I get? , btw do u know why re gifted amumu can't be purshases in the

store?