Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
duncareboutname:
see you ingame


u2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoggunik

Senior Member

12-02-2011

I saw you Brand builds and wonder... where do you get mana from. Are Doran's enough or you need this blue buff? Cause it's not always possible to get it if you play solo ranked. Ppl tend to say that the need it and you can't have it without spamming how noob and stealer you are. Sometime they rly need it actually (amumu and fiddlesticks come to mind) so if you need blue (still question do you need it?) and can't have it what would you build?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Random

Senior Member

12-02-2011

Hey bro. First of all i'd love to lane with you in a game or two in order to see your way of acting/thinking when it comes to in-game decisions and priorities.

2nd. Isn't stacking doran's a waste of gold towards your end game build? I used to stack 1-2 rings/blades on most ap/ad's but i found them to be quite expensive even though i try to constantly farm/last hit. I prefer to invest the gold difference into wards or pots since no one in my (h)el(l)o does that. What do you think about this?

3rd Even though it might sound silly. When do you "prefer" to destroy the enemy's tower? I mean if you do it quickly you will give him free farm for the rest of the game if he knows what he is doing. How do you decide that? Doesn't early roam/gank deprive you from gold and xp?

Cheers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaSeVrw

Recruiter

12-02-2011

I heard you like DFG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePotatomonster

Senior Member

12-02-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
Soraka can survive it if she heaves ww's curse

Xin is a fast jungler, a good ganker. Fiddlesticks gut alot of sustain but is very fragile to ganks in his jungle. Lee sin can take out camps really fast due to his E and his passive. His Q makes it even easier


thanks for da info.
Soraka will have to revery ww back to survive and she most prolly wont. There are 2 champs who can save themselves from a blackhole. Hint: they are casters


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fin arton

Senior Member

12-02-2011

What do you think of the new jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-03-2011

Quote:
Shoggunik:
I saw you Brand builds and wonder... where do you get mana from. Are Doran's enough or you need this blue buff? Cause it's not always possible to get it if you play solo ranked. Ppl tend to say that the need it and you can't have it without spamming how noob and stealer you are. Sometime they rly need it actually (amumu and fiddlesticks come to mind) so if you need blue (still question do you need it?) and can't have it what would you build?


Dorans ring is enough + masteries for the laning phase, you will end up with 1.2k mana without banshees and you should get all blues after the 2nd blue. If the jungler refuses to give blue buff to his mana using ap caster tehn he is a bad and selfish jungler. Fiddlesticks doesnt need it after his second blue, he got no spammable spells, all got very high cd compared to others and he will most not like it use over 1000 mana for a teamfight, I mean fiddlesticks job is ult in fear ap/ad darkwind > pop zhonyas. After that he should try to drain and not get foucsed whilst ccing their ap/ad's. If in no way I could get a blue id go Sorcerer shoes> RoA > WotA's > Rabadon > Voidstaff > Rylais with a few dorans ring in early game ofc. You can also purchase rabadon b4 WotA's

Quote:
klainmaingr:
Hey bro. First of all i'd love to lane with you in a game or two in order to see your way of acting/thinking when it comes to in-game decisions and priorities.

2nd. Isn't stacking doran's a waste of gold towards your end game build? I used to stack 1-2 rings/blades on most ap/ad's but i found them to be quite expensive even though i try to constantly farm/last hit. I prefer to invest the gold difference into wards or pots since no one in my (h)el(l)o does that. What do you think about this?

3rd Even though it might sound silly. When do you "prefer" to destroy the enemy's tower? I mean if you do it quickly you will give him free farm for the rest of the game if he knows what he is doing. How do you decide that? Doesn't early roam/gank deprive you from gold and xp?

Cheers.
ยจ

1. Sure we can play some time, I accepted your request

2. Dorans are for early game and without some dorans in your invetory u could get holla squishy, and dorans are very gold efficient (there is some math thread in NA i belive) for there prize. Doraans blade giffs some hp for tankiness, some AD, some lifestiiil. Dorans ring giffs some hp some mana reg some ap. I dont like stacking dorans shields tho.
Also you dont fall behidn if u stack some dorans blades. For example I got 3 dorans blade + berserker greaves as mf for an example vs their mf with berserker greaves and BF sword. My items are cheaper together and id win the fight 100%

3. If I slaughterer my lane opponent and being able to take down the turret whenever I want it then id actually rather wait with it until the 10th~ minute because if its down you are more fragile to gnaks if u want to keep on farmin


Quote:
ThaSeVrw:
I heard you like DFG.


Ay its true, faunny item.

Quote:
Mitthul:
thanks for da info.
Soraka will have to revery ww back to survive and she most prolly wont. There are 2 champs who can save themselves from a blackhole. Hint: they are casters


Hmm... Zilean and Leblanc?

Quote:
Fin arton:
What do you think of the new jungle


I dont like it, u get to less xp and I actually havent tried jungle yet but I know i dont like it forsomereaosns

edit: k i tried nida jungle and i was not satisfied. I mean half lvl for golem? B4 it was a whole lvl. And wraithcamp gives total ~170xp? thats nothing

Me no liek this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePotatomonster

Senior Member

12-03-2011

Zilean cant escape theblachole and will die as soon as he uses his ult plus he doesnt have a good enuf control over time to escape.
Leblanc-fail
another hint - horizon

hey can you pass sum1 ingame a message frm me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-03-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
Zilean cant escape theblachole and will die as soon as he uses his ult plus he doesnt have a good enuf control over time to escape.
Leblanc-fail
another hint - horizon

hey can you pass sum1 ingame a message frm me?


Veigar right? Event horizon

LB could dash in with w then trololol w but idk


mathstohard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePotatomonster

Senior Member

12-04-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
Veigar right? Event horizon

LB could dash in with w then trololol w but idk


mathstohard

dingding and veigar is 1 of the champs
he can place his event horizon around to blackholes event horizon.
Lebanc will still die
where is the maths?
Hint2: black hole inna purple hole
and can u pass sum1 ingame a message frm me?