Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePotatomonster

12-02-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
Sneak steal xp from lanes when u gank, hold lanes, take small camps often, counter jungling

Soraka. Kayle can survive for 3 sec

are xin and fiddle good for jungling? Can lee sin clear camps super fastor is he slow compared to others?
And i meant a champ who could save himself from a blackhole not just survive for a while

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
are xin and fiddle good for jungling? Can lee sin clear camps super fastor is he slow compared to others?
And i meant a champ who could save himself from a blackhole not just survive for a while

Soraka can survive it if she heaves ww's curse

Xin is a fast jungler, a good ganker. Fiddlesticks gut alot of sustain but is very fragile to ganks in his jungle. Lee sin can take out camps really fast due to his E and his passive. His Q makes it even easier

Dicoi

12-02-2011

are you guys thinking about joining tournements?. also what are your thoughts on wukong? i have loved this guy ever since he came out and i just wreck everyone with him, have never lost a solo top with him and always get a double kill in a 1 v 2 at lvl 6.

why isn't he used more?

Pulzor

12-02-2011

Could u add me IG got loads of questions

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Dicoi:
are you guys thinking about joining tournements?. also what are your thoughts on wukong? i have loved this guy ever since he came out and i just wreck everyone with him, have never lost a solo top with him and always get a double kill in a 1 v 2 at lvl 6.

why isn't he used more?

Wukong is rael good, his ult is excellent in teamfights, his w is good for escaping, e for gap close. He is rael vaiable. I will eventually start playing in tournaments

Quote:
Pulzor:
Could u add me IG got loads of questions

Done

ThePoOoH23

12-02-2011

Hi,Tiridus i just wanted to ask u for Annie/Brand Full builds,because i m not sure if my order of building it is correct..

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
ThePoOoH23:
Hi,Tiridus i just wanted to ask u for Annie/Brand Full builds,because i m not sure if my order of building it is correct..

Brand: 2-3 Dorans ring + boots of speed, needlessley large rod > sorcerershoes > deathcap > WotA > Rylais > Voidstaff > Banshees/QSS/Abyssal scepter

Annie: 2-3 Dorans ring + boots of speed, > rod of ages > needlessley large rod > sorcerershoes > deathcap > void staff > rylais > banshees

Vqqxlol

12-02-2011

plz add me good play

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Vqqxlol:
plz add me good play

if ud be serious sure, but in this case u arent

duncareboutname

12-02-2011

see you ingame