Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePotatomonster

12-02-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
Try it out but you will still get bad players, you will get alot more ragers and you will probably get more frustrated. But do try it out

i meant soraka becomin the queen of the blackhoe:/

The Banished One

12-02-2011

bump and gratz on getting 10th place on the solo-duo queue 2day!
also, i will post a wall-of-text on morde. can you give me a nother opinion on this?
thx

The Banished One

12-02-2011

pre-nerf morde was an immovable object, meaning that the enemy harrass affected him very little cause of his soul siphon providing shield off creeps

so basically, when he had a shield and you poked @ him, he SSed the minion wave and his shield was up again

after the"nerf"(the real nerf was reverted(the one whith the shield decay))ppl found out that they could actually loose hp against enemies who poked @ them while they were sitting in front of the meelee minions farming like a baws

imo, mordekaiser players pre-nerf didn't care @ all about positioning and tactical last-hitting, cause of the shields ability to generate off of 6 creeps @ a time. after "nerf" some ppl can't understand that you have 2 position and not just stand there absorbing harass. His ratios are still not up to par to an AP carry, and that is the reason why morde is NOT a full time AP caster(imo)
he is an AP Bruiser:
1st of all cause he is meelee which requires him to get into range and take dmg
2nd cause of his ratios, which are poorer than a standard AP carry's, which makes single-AP speccing a bad idea cause you lack survivability then
3rd IMPORTANT his shield has a dmg CAP(meaning that even if you score 10k total dmg let's say, your shield will shield you for its max value (600 if i recall correctly) so building AP is nearly as bad an idea as building AP on ryze) and the dmg it suffers comes after mitigation meaning that the beefier you are, the more effective HP your shield gives
4th cause of your ratios AND the lack of CC, morde can't be an AP tank, but an AP bruiser with mild CC(rylai's etc which can be bought on him for extra beefiness)
AND THE ICING TO THE CAKE
mace of spades HAS AN ACTIVE AD COMPONENT WHICH IS 1.4 OR MORE(can't recall)
so it's not a heresy to grab a warmogs on a meelee caster with AutoAttacks AD
!!!!!NOT SAYING FOCUS AD(but if you have~150 total ad, it will be a nice bonus of ~220 dmg on your mace )!!!!

soz 4 the wall of text and in case you wonder, i am a S1 mathcrafer/theorycrafter/not wanting to play ranked who has his reflexes reduced by university

tl;dr(still don't know what it means)
morde didn't loose any of his funtion, only survivability due to bad positioning

imo grab(WotA for spellvamp, Rylai's, Atmas, Mercs, and then i suggest a LB if you feel like it, and sth more for HP situational, in the best order you can find)

hope it helps clearing things out

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
i meant soraka becomin the queen of the blackhoe:/

toobad

Quote:
The Banished One:
bump and gratz on getting 10th place on the solo-duo queue 2day!
also, i will post a wall-of-text on morde. can you give me a nother opinion on this?
thx

Thanks(:

Sure, just gonna read it

Quote:
The Banished One:
pre-nerf morde was an immovable object, meaning that the enemy harrass affected him very little cause of his soul siphon providing shield off creeps

so basically, when he had a shield and you poked @ him, he SSed the minion wave and his shield was up again

after the"nerf"(the real nerf was reverted(the one whith the shield decay))ppl found out that they could actually loose hp against enemies who poked @ them while they were sitting in front of the meelee minions farming like a baws

imo, mordekaiser players pre-nerf didn't care @ all about positioning and tactical last-hitting, cause of the shields ability to generate off of 6 creeps @ a time. after "nerf" some ppl can't understand that you have 2 position and not just stand there absorbing harass. His ratios are still not up to par to an AP carry, and that is the reason why morde is NOT a full time AP caster(imo)
he is an AP Bruiser:
1st of all cause he is meelee which requires him to get into range and take dmg
2nd cause of his ratios, which are poorer than a standard AP carry's, which makes single-AP speccing a bad idea cause you lack survivability then
3rd IMPORTANT his shield has a dmg CAP(meaning that even if you score 10k total dmg let's say, your shield will shield you for its max value (600 if i recall correctly) so building AP is nearly as bad an idea as building AP on ryze) and the dmg it suffers comes after mitigation meaning that the beefier you are, the more effective HP your shield gives
4th cause of your ratios AND the lack of CC, morde can't be an AP tank, but an AP bruiser with mild CC(rylai's etc which can be bought on him for extra beefiness)
AND THE ICING TO THE CAKE
mace of spades HAS AN ACTIVE AD COMPONENT WHICH IS 1.4 OR MORE(can't recall)
so it's not a heresy to grab a warmogs on a meelee caster with AutoAttacks AD
!!!!!NOT SAYING FOCUS AD(but if you have~150 total ad, it will be a nice bonus of ~220 dmg on your mace )!!!!

soz 4 the wall of text and in case you wonder, i am a S1 mathcrafer/theorycrafter/not wanting to play ranked who has his reflexes reduced by university

tl;dr(still don't know what it means)
morde didn't loose any of his funtion, only survivability due to bad positioning

imo grab(WotA for spellvamp, Rylai's, Atmas, Mercs, and then i suggest a LB if you feel like it, and sth more for HP situational, in the best order you can find)

hope it helps clearing things out

As Mordekaiser you should go tanky and AD isnt wrong, its just that stacking AP was really good in the days where spellvamp wasnt unique. So apart from gettin 600 shield health u gaind healths from 100 and more when u had like 2-3 revolvers. Same thing was for Vladimir. The problem with AD mordekaiser, bruiserkaiser is that he got zero gapcloser, low movement speed, and zero dmg when not fighting melee style. When stackin ap you can still do tons of dmg from a range to 500 or smthin. However the build u recommend es good, but what is LB? :O Id go with WotA>Mercs>Rylais>Atmas>Rabadon's deathcap, Hextech gunblade

Tl;dr Too long;didnt read

The Banished One

12-02-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:

As Mordekaiser you should go tanky and AD isnt wrong, its just that stacking AP was really good in the days where spellvamp wasnt unique. So apart from gettin 600 shield health u gaind healths from 100 and more when u had like 2-3 revolvers. Same thing was for Vladimir. The problem with AD mordekaiser, bruiserkaiser is that he got zero gapcloser, low movement speed, and zero dmg when not fighting melee style. When stackin ap you can still do tons of dmg from a range to 500 or smthin. However the build u recommend es good, but what is LB? :O Id go with WotA>Mercs>Rylais>Atmas>Rabadon's deathcap, Hextech gunblade

Tl;dr Too long;didnt read

thx for explaining the tl;dr and LB=Lich Bane
and soz 4 the wall of text, but that was a repost(bruiserkaiser btw has zero shield upkeep, and he's not viable imo and after a-week-bench-testing on AD morde)
some bonus AD is not bad though

thx for the reply

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
The Banished One:
thx for explaining the tl;dr and LB=Lich Bane
and soz 4 the wall of text, but that was a repost(bruiserkaiser btw has zero shield upkeep, and he's not viable imo and after a-week-bench-testing on AD morde)
some bonus AD is not bad though

thx for the reply

Ah lichbane is rael good

Shoggunik

12-02-2011

Hey Tiridus.
Which champs are still viable in jungle after changes. I mean it's really hard to not stay behind right now (IMO) you lvl slower and after few minutes weak creeps starts to be tough so they take more time to get and you jungle slower and slower. It is said that AP junglers are much worse right now do you agree?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Shoggunik:
Hey Tiridus.
Which champs are still viable in jungle after changes. I mean it's really hard to not stay behind right now (IMO) you lvl slower and after few minutes weak creeps starts to be tough so they take more time to get and you jungle slower and slower. It is said that AP junglers are much worse right now do you agree?

lol tbh i havent played as a jungler since the last patch so i dont really know but i know that i dont like the changes

ThePotatomonster

12-02-2011

Can you give me sum general tips on jungling coz i really fall back in terms of xp . Faced this even in S1
and which is the only champ who can save himself from a blackhole?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
Can you give me sum general tips on jungling coz i really fall back in terms of xp . Faced this even in S1
and which is the only champ who can save himself from a blackhole?

Sneak steal xp from lanes when u gank, hold lanes, take small camps often, counter jungling

Soraka. Kayle can survive for 3 sec