Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manakoube

12-01-2011

do u earn anything about adding people and play with them?i mean those who ask u to add them on this thread.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
how does that help

Try it out but you will still get bad players, you will get alot more ragers and you will probably get more frustrated. But do try it out

s0LdJa

12-01-2011

Do you have a life?

Also,what do you consider good for getting yourself out of 1800 ish?

Ahinilation

12-01-2011

Wanna play a game? =)

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Icecoldsun:
What do you think about the tactics splitpushing and backdooring?

And another one. In a lot of games, your team ace(or almost ace), and then push down the first enemys inhibitor at mid, then they respawn and you all go back. What are your first priority goals from now on?

If you team can handle 4v5 them it could be good tactics but if u got tp its also good tactics, as long you dont overextend

Make sure they dont rush baron, then try to take someone out or push all lanes and then force baron

Quote:
Mirceadece:
Do you have a life?

Also,what do you consider good for getting yourself out of 1800 ish?

Yes, I have a life, like errybody else. Even if a guy plays video games all the time he still will have a life. But i dont play all the time.

Umm for top, Riven,Yorick, Rumble, Talon and many more. For mid, Brand, Cassiopeia, Kassadin, Sion, Morgana and many more. Its like every champion u are good at

Quote:
manakoube:
do u earn anything about adding people and play with them?i mean those who ask u to add them on this thread.

I do not earn money or Something like that, i play with them if they want and if it isnt to many who wants to play

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Ahinilation:
Wanna play a game? =)

Sure, maybe not today if u want to play ranked

OmcStudent

12-02-2011

bump 4 you

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
OmcStudent:
bump 4 you

Thanks

Exlerth

12-02-2011

Have a game with me? Just a normal to play with a high-ranked player would be awesome!

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Quote:
Exlerth:
Have a game with me? Just a normal to play with a high-ranked player would be awesome!

Sure ill send an invite later