Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frederik928

12-01-2011

wanna play ranked with me when servers is up :i

Thraw Omthar

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
In what way did I claim myself smarter than anyone else? Ive just told im more experienced than the most of people and there is really no wrong to have one more guy to turn for and u may or may not know that I and mowarth are rl brothers and we are specialized in different roles and as long as people will ask me thats what im going to do, answering them. You in the other hand should really grow up and stop hatin

word

slowdeathh

12-01-2011

Weird Riot must have changed that function.

Okay heres a question seeing that you are Mowarth's bro and you are both platinum, how is your dad in LoL lol. Platinum too?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
frederik928:
wanna play ranked with me when servers is up :i

Atm there are many who wants to play ranked with me but sure, i think i need to make a scetual or something xd

Quote:
Mowarth:
word

Word'd'd'd

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
slowdeathh:
Weird Riot must have changed that function.

Okay heres a question seeing that you are Mowarth's bro and you are both platinum, how is your dad in LoL lol. Platinum too?

He is lvl 2 :P (summoner lvl 2) He is more like a good ol' Age of Empires 2 The Conquerors player

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

*Bumps in hope of a wild rioter appears on eune, chance of sucess: below 0.1% *

Insanium

12-01-2011

so? how have you been? health?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
InsaniumRO:
so? how have you been? health?

Sorry if i misunderstand the question, but are you talking about if im sick or not? Could you re-type the question with a few more words?

If anyone posts more questions today ill be answering tommrow

Icecoldsun

12-01-2011

What do you think about the tactics splitpushing and backdooring?

And another one. In a lot of games, your team ace(or almost ace), and then push down the first enemys inhibitor at mid, then they respawn and you all go back. What are your first priority goals from now on?

ThePotatomonster

12-01-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
If u really get frustrated on normals u will be more frustrated on ranked, ELO is visible there and its more srs bsns, people get real mad for even smallest mistakes but u should try it out

Soraka comes by and becomes immortal again when she nerfs ww to his right form, human form and becomes queen of the black hole.
True story

how does that help