Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Trick2G I

04-05-2014

My name is Alissa i'm 17 i am also from sweden and i would love to play with you if you would like

Ps: Du ser skit snäll ut bra jobbat!

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

04-14-2014

Quote:
Doomknighti:
My name is Alissa i'm 17 i am also from sweden and i would love to play with you if you would like

Ps: Du ser skit snäll ut bra jobbat!

You might be able to catch a game with me by being present in the ingame client chatroom 'CCC'. Sometimes I invite ppl from there when doing normal games.

thanks

kuzmo

06-24-2014

Do you think we will see a team composition without an adc in pro scene by the end of the year? I feel like an extra aoe mage(ziggs is the best exmaple, but I dont think he is necesarry) could bring more into a team than an adc. I cant think of the exact champions but feel like a double mage with top/jungle for the (hard) engage (malphite) and bruiser to help back lane (some autoatacking guy with stun) composition could work so well, that adc never makes it into lategame. What do you think?

Redoskar

02-18-2015

Hi

Warthog2554

02-18-2015

Quote:
Redoskar:
Hi

Necro O.O

vladikakiller3

02-18-2015

Quote:
Warthog2554:
Necro O.O

This dude is da best