Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slowdeathh

12-01-2011

You can find your threads and posts when you edit your previous comment. Just click edit then Go advanced there should be a clickable summoner name(in this case Tiridus). There you can find it. If it's not there too then gg

MaBra

12-01-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
In what way did I claim myself smarter than anyone else? Ive just told im more experienced than the most of people and there is really no wrong to have one more guy to turn for and u may or may not know that I and mowarth are rl brothers and we are specialized in different roles and as long as people will ask me thats what im going to do, answering them. You in the other hand should really grow up and stop hatin

What roles do you guys specialize in ?

ThePotatomonster

12-01-2011

What would happen if tryndamere activated his ultimate and jumped into a blackhole . Or ezreal arcane shifted across it or tf went close and used his ulti or vladimir used sanguine pool to enter it????????

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Frozerow:
can i add you?
I would like to play a game with you sometime. Normal game. I just cant play now..
Ty in advance

Nop u cant cuz i added u

Quote:
slowdeathh:
You can find your threads and posts when you edit your previous comment. Just click edit then Go advanced there should be a clickable summoner name(in this case Tiridus). There you can find it. If it's not there too then gg

When I press it it just says "This is not the profile you're looking for"

Quote:
MaBra:
What roles do you guys specialize in ?

Me moar ap mid and some top, Mowarth more top/jungle

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Mitthul:
What would happen if tryndamere activated his ultimate and jumped into a blackhole . Or ezreal arcane shifted across it or tf went close and used his ulti or vladimir used sanguine pool to enter it????????

Tryndamere would be torn apart but still be alive for 5 sec, after that he is just history

Ezreal would flash over it but then suckd down because the gravity is just to much

TF wouldnt be able to ult cuz he'd be already dead if he entered a blackhole

Vladimir would troll the blackhole for 2 sec and then death caught up with him

Thatsmy guess

HAUSFRAU msaa

12-01-2011

Why are you lower rated than me :S

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
Msaa:
Why are you lower rated than me :S

Because you are op and doesnt make mistakes and is flawless and you are my idol and i have no right to be higher ranked than you

WorstJunglerCy

12-01-2011

Since i cant find ur thread can i ask a Q here?
Well, i have like 220 wins, started LoL a while ago, and like 50 wins dominion.
When i play solo, i always match up with noobs, im actualy a LOT better than the guys im playing with, or against.
So the Q is, is this the right time for me to start playing ranked? The game is so easy when i get good team8s, and so boring when i get bad team8s. Thanks.

ThePotatomonster

12-01-2011

Quote:
Tiridus:
Tryndamere would be torn apart but still be alive for 5 sec, after that he is just history

Ezreal would flash over it but then suckd down because the gravity is just to much

TF wouldnt be able to ult cuz he'd be already dead if he entered a blackhole

Vladimir would troll the blackhole for 2 sec and then death caught up with him

Thatsmy guess

ok ez and tf are doomed but how can trynda be alive if hes torn apart and if vlad manages to survive in the hole foe even a moment he wud be on a hole in the space time fabric? So what will happen nxt?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
AwesomeGuy95:
Since i cant find ur thread can i ask a Q here?
Well, i have like 220 wins, started LoL a while ago, and like 50 wins dominion.
When i play solo, i always match up with noobs, im actualy a LOT better than the guys im playing with, or against.
So the Q is, is this the right time for me to start playing ranked? The game is so easy when i get good team8s, and so boring when i get bad team8s. Thanks.

If u really get frustrated on normals u will be more frustrated on ranked, ELO is visible there and its more srs bsns, people get real mad for even smallest mistakes but u should try it out

Quote:
Mitthul:
ok ez and tf are doomed but how can trynda be alive if hes torn apart and if vlad manages to survive in the hole foe even a moment he wud be on a hole in the space time fabric? So what will happen nxt?

Soraka comes by and becomes immortal again when she nerfs ww to his right form, human form and becomes queen of the black hole.
True story