Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About my ask me anything thread Hi, I am Tiridus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

2014-01-13 No longer adding people - will add those who asked before 18:15 this date.

Read FAQ below before asking questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have started removing the old buddy ones now. Once again dont take this personal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FB:

https://www.facebook.com/Tiridus
http://www.facebook.com/CCClockwise

Edit: Read this before you ask

Quote:
Can you play a game with me on day x?

I'm not adding people anymore as of 2014-01-13 but you might catch a game with me in chatroom PlayWithRiot or CCC

Quote:
How do I get out of elo hell?

First of all, I dont belive in "elo hell", if it does then it exists at 0-3000 elo. However I can give you a few tips to incraese your chances of winning:

1. Duo queueing with someone reliable
2. Place wards, last hit, focus
3. Do not overextend and keep vision of baron&dragon
4. Be cautios for enemy jungler
5. Try to communicate with your team

But most important of all: Dont loose your attitude, stay positive, give constructive criticism rather than unecessary bullying, do not flame, stay cool. If you feel the rage build up inside of you because someone is flaming you ./ignore them and take a break after the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
How to become a better player?

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=22223

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Do you stream?

Yes, I am, here's the link: http://www.twitch.tv/Trollidus

When it comes to Item builds, its much easier to look up on a Guide site such as "solomid.net" where the featured guides are guides from 2100+ elo players or "lolpro.com", there are more but do visit these sites.

Quote:
Where are you from and how old are you?

Im from Sweden, and I am 18 years old

For those who do not know me or don't understand this crappy title of an AMA; I am a high ELO player on this server and I enjoy helping people. The title is as it is because I had an AMA called Hi, I am Tiridus (also a crappy name) which completley got erased from the forums, for some reason. Made this thread first as a 'Where did my thread go' thread but it has now turned into the AMA.

I apologies if I am all too lazy in some answers, if I am please do request for details.

Guides that I've made: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=429147

Frozerow

12-01-2011

i bet that moworth sabotazed it and destroyed it!
Seriously now, i cant find it as well...

ElCaganer

12-01-2011

I can't find it. I can't try the link, though, simply because I don't have one.

Tynkywinky

12-01-2011

Its long gone

ohhhsnap

12-01-2011

Good Guy Tiridus

Frozerow

12-01-2011

why downvote everyone?

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
sipJo:
We have allready one guy for this. So no offense **** off, and promote your self somwhere else.
Why do you think you are smarter than anyone here?
PS Go to your mirror and talk praise to your self and ask your self any question you want and than answer them to your self.

In what way did I claim myself smarter than anyone else? Ive just told im more experienced than the most of people and there is really no wrong to have one more guy to turn for and u may or may not know that I and mowarth are rl brothers and we are specialized in different roles and as long as people will ask me thats what im going to do, answering them. You in the other hand should really grow up and stop hatin

DrGordonfreemãn

12-01-2011

Will you play a game with me please?

No I don't know where your previous thread is, read it on my iphone today, but it isn't on the general discussion anymore it seems.

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

12-01-2011

Quote:
DrGordonfreemãn:
Will you play a game with me please?

No I don't know where your previous thread is, read it on my iphone today, but it isn't on the general discussion anymore it seems.

Sure thing, I can play a ranked aswell if ud like

Ive send a friend request

Frozerow

12-01-2011

can i add you?
I would like to play a game with you sometime. Normal game. I just cant play now..
Ty in advance