Payment for Tribunal work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suin Daellea

21-11-2011

I was wondering why Tribunal is for free. This is work. Why they dont pay players for working for them? No, you dont work for yourself, so dont tell me: "there are gone be less idiots and noobs in games". They always gone be some jojo that gone kill all the fun. One case = 1 or 2 RP. If not, dont do it. This is there job not ours. They want new workes, let them pay for it.

Lerathiel

21-11-2011

Quite Milord I'm with you on this one. That would be very nice to pay in riot points its virtual money and we get the profit in game. Like buing champions that we are targeting or skins that we really want to our current Champions. It would take long of course but satissfaction of been albe to buy a champion in other way than IP'ng my ass off all day long and woundering "this one or another i got only 6300 soo long to gather so easy to spend !"

Some might say "oh yeah right and let them pay us real money" I say to those very funny jokers just RP will do fine we would got the right to choose what we want.

KainMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2011

As far as I know, once you hit 200 (correct) cases, you're rewarded with 5 RP.
Anything else grants you 5 IP/correct case. So, it's not "free".

Suin Daellea

22-11-2011

200 cases for 5 RP. 20 days of work for 5 RP... buahahaha, sorry friend but this is not payment

Owyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-11-2011

Quote:
5 RP
there are no RP rewards currently "as far as i know", only +5 IP per correct case, aren't there? + that sounds redicolous anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suin Daellea View Post
I was wondering why Tribunal is for free. This is work. Why they dont pay players for working for them? No, you dont work for yourself, so dont tell me: "there are gone be less idiots and noobs in games". They always gone be some jojo that gone kill all the fun. One case = 1 or 2 RP. If not, dont do it. This is there job not ours. They want new workes, let them pay for it.
That has a point. see the main thread for this discussion http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=214190

Miro Zagorsky

22-11-2011

Wow. I can`t believe how many people want free lunch!

At least you get IP for doing your Tribunal work. Be glad you get as much as you do!

And if you don`t want to do it for free (or for small rewards) fine, just don`t. Chances are that we will rather benefit from your unwillingness to lend a hand to the community, rather than suffer from it.

Downvote me to hell, and prove me right - you are all too greedy!

Shalcallia

23-11-2011

Number one: You're doing it on your own accord, and no one is forcing you to do it.

Number two: You're ranting about not getting paid enough for what is effectively charity work.

Number three: If Rp's were rewarded for such cases, then you'd receive a massive wave of people simply voting punish simply to obtain those Riot points.

Number four: Rp is the ONLY thing that keeps League of legends going. People buy riot points to obtain stuff that are either purely cosmetic, or simply give them a time advantage over other people. They are also by buying said points, keeping League of legends going.

Number five: You already receive a reward for partaking in the tribunal: 5 Ip for each case in which you voted as part of the majority.

Number Six: Just because you voted punish, doesn't mean they'll be banned. Riot employee's will still look through all the cases that the tribunal has punished to determine a suitable punishment.

And finally number seven: You're doing tribunal work out of your own free will, It's charity work, and it benefits everyone playing the game, You have no right to any sort of payment for your work there, yet they still reward you.

wikileaks

23-11-2011

What the above poster said.
I bet most avid Tribunal users do it to lend a hand in clearing some nuisances in this community,not to get "paid".
The IP gain is a small added bonus,yet I would still vote every day that I can even without it.

In conclusion:If you just do Tribunal case voting for the IP,go play a game,it's more IP for the same time spent.If you care about making this game's community more friendly/mature,hop on board.