Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I cant update!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frodo Bangin

11-19-2011

I tried to log on my NA account, but it stated " Update failed" ,and i was given 2 options= continue or send logs.
Nothing helps , so i decided to go back on my EU nordic&east. But it stated the same thiung and now i cant play LOL at all.

Onkelalfa

11-19-2011

I have the exact same problem.

I'm normally in the nordic region

Tadazas

11-21-2011

The same problem here - started after last update. Reinstalling the game did not help. Before update it worked fine. Nordic/East Europe region.

Gesam

11-21-2011

Same problem. Getting "Update Failed". "Unspecified error occured. Please check logs for more information." I can then press continiue or send logs. Have tried both, with zero result. Also did try to reinstall the game and delete the files in %temp% folder, still same bug. Some tech guru help out here, i want to play!

Tadazas

11-21-2011

Bump.

Tadazas

11-22-2011

Bump.

Tadazas

11-23-2011

Bump.

Clamz0r

11-23-2011

It's better like this... At least you're not being tortured like I am.

Game crashes and updates in the middle of my games, WTG -.-