Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Legacy Skin Project Begins November 25th!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k11u

11-18-2011

Thank you oh so much Riot. Thank god you have all that room now on those virtual shelves. Those shelves you keep the skins on must have been near their breaking point. Phew!

Charliedelta89

11-18-2011

A bit too much farming from riot.

Chpok Shpok

Recruiter

11-18-2011

No one good skin. I think. Maybe Prof Ryze but no more.

Someb0dy

Recruiter

11-18-2011

dammit i was so excited for the sale...when I realised I already have them all :P anyways nice

Nipponic

11-19-2011

Sales are well they are good but in second hand they aren't. If you have bought like Shacos Royal skin before it comes on sale.. you lose rp and the how uncommon your skin is.. So i don't anymore buy anything if it isn't sale, if i buy it when it isn't sale i just lose rp for nothing.
Sorry for bad english.

1 Little Guy

Recruiter

11-19-2011

It's not hard to see why just these skins are on sale to then be taken out of the store. But it's good that you take away old stuff to make room for more new stuff. So even tho i'm a bit disapointed and wont buy anything, i still think it's great that you still care about this and are willing to lower the prices this far.

Bladestorm xD

11-19-2011

and LEE SIN ???? ...

Yanger

Recruiter

11-19-2011

****... I just bought Professor Ryze yesterday. Wonder if there's any chance to get at least 25% of the RP back.

Radelos Breaker

11-19-2011

it would be nice if the 20% sale would alply alo to the IP prizes, not only rp, like a BEFORE CHRISTMAS gift for all. Caus i rly wana buy Ezreal =) (For IP) and would spend money right after geting him to get the skin

MystiqTakeno

11-19-2011

Nottingham Ezreal 520 is to mutch but with that -75% I will buy him....