Selling champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onlyhere

16-11-2011

I'm not sure if this is in correct location but here we go!

I think you should be able to sell your champs for 3 reasons:
-#1--If you buy a champ but you turn out awful and finaly hate it then you should be able to sell it.
-#2--If you're bored with your champs you could make the hard decision to sell your champs and get a new one.
-#3--If you got a champ by mistake ( missclick or messing with a friend ) you could get a small refund

I mean not something CRAZY. A small amount of IP for a champ you sell so you know this isn't the end of the world, this is a game where if you make a mistake you can fix it more easily.

PRICE:
450-sell for-50
1350-sell for-450
3150-sell for-875
4800-sell for-1050
6300-sell for-1325

I think this won't change gameplay or anything about the League so please think about it

Plz tell me what you think and i'll make sure to keep this thread alive.

ShadowKnows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

it's a nice way to go, but how about a full refund
+ from me

kevinSlivez

16-11-2011

What about a 50% refound?

Asailable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-11-2011

i Think 20/25% are better then this but still its good idea for those champions that you dont wanna play anymore

onlyhere

20-11-2011

Thanks for the comments but i think that we shouldn't want too much from RIOT. I mean a full refund is totally out of order! Imagine, you can play with all champs when you get 6300 ip and you get any champ you want then sell it and again.

onlyhere

20-11-2011

Also a 50% refund is also quit a lot because you can easily get new champs. And the percentage is around 20-25%, just to note.

Bloodthirster00

05-07-2013

Ill do good with 50% I mean Champions are gettin nerfed, u like them when u buy them, then u dont, we need more of thoose refound tokens
RIOT PLEASEEE

ChocoSauce

01-08-2013

dude u have to make it like 450 sells for 300
1350= 900
3150=2200
4800= 3500
6300= 5000
and so on, these are just examples

DeepbloodEclipse

01-08-2013

YESS PLEASE, DEFINITELY. I have so many champs I would like to get rid of. They just get in the way and needlessly clutter the champion selection screen. Also, random picks in ARAM really work against you in this matter.

D3NJI

01-08-2013

I think 50% refund will be better, but only bought for IP. Runes for 1/3 of price.