new acc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scently

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

why i cant create new acc if i create i cant log in :/ WTF

Lordpokepoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

Maybe incorrect region were chosen in launcher?

Scently

16-11-2011

nop, i try log in in all regions

MrNilesLoveBacon

16-11-2011

You can create a new account, but if you do, you can't log in? On the website or the game? I assume the game.

Next time you create an account write down exactly the account name and password, also check that capslock is deactivated, if capital LETTERS isn't a part of the Account Name/Password of course.

Scently

16-11-2011

yea i try i make more then 5 acc's :/

Scently

17-11-2011

Mby you can try to create and look

Merciless

Recruiter

17-11-2011

happend the same for me but i created the account on north america and tryed to log in launcher in EUNE

Scently

17-11-2011

i tryed login in all servers :/

Scently

17-11-2011

here i found link with same problem: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=680&langid=1