Best AD ranged carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cempres

15-11-2011

hi guys, whats your best ranged ad carry?
i got some RP to spend, soo

PersonaScathach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2011

Ashe, Tristana, Vayne)

Auriss991

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-11-2011

Ezreal and Kog - the best.
Graves ,Cait and Vayne are awesome.
Tristana is awesome as well ,but I'd get her for free with Facebook subscription ;P

Anyway ,Ez is the most fun and probably the strongest AD carry after Graves and Kog right now.

Dicoi

15-11-2011

ezreal is really strong right now if played right. vayne is really good against tanky teams, kog is awesome. i personaly think graves is boring but still pretty strong

Graceland

15-11-2011

I think the best would be: Kog, Vayne, Graves and Caitlyn. Though Kog'maw is probably a bit harder to play, due to his squishy nature and no escape mechanism.

Nyor0n

15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by davv3 View Post
ezreal is really strong right now if played right.
I find this to be funny because nothing has been changed about Ezreal, so he's not been getting buffed, and not long ago people were asking if he's as if there was an extra creep on the lane in the place of the AD carry.

Kaling of Titans

15-11-2011

Sivir. (if her range was at least the same as other range AD's

UG DaNiel

15-11-2011

Test kog'maw, buy later.
I has always felt vayne is the best when played right (ontargable)
i dislike graves playstyle. cait is very strong and her peacemakers dels to much damage (but now she got same movement speed as ashe )

Benvil

15-11-2011

I'd say Kog'Maw, but I wouldn't buy him yet. He is in rotation, and he is getting nerfs tommorow.

Mroczny Kiciak

15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cempres View Post
hi guys, whats your best ranged ad carry?
i got some RP to spend, soo
I would recommend to always try a champion in rotacion before byting, its just too much risk that it will not fit you. Also picking the strongest one is tricky, one day somebody is OP, the next patch they nerf him, and next as well. (hi Greaves) So generally pick something you like to play with, rather than best of.

Also champ for RP? maybe better pick some runepages or at least bundles. But we r talking about 5$ so whatever.

As for my recommendacion:
Catlyn - good range, nice all around abilities with some AD scaling, escape mechanism. snare, slow. Well rounded champ. So sad, she was free last weak.

Next pick Ezreal and Vayne.

Tristana is great for the price (free), but i dont like her AP ratios.

Also read the patch notes, since some things will change with greaves and kogmaw.

Only Sivir i found disappointing. (too low range, and strange abilities)