Improve FPS In LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiloSx7

14-11-2011

Okay i got fps about 30 and performance is on very high, resolution is the highest, but the problem is when i set performance and resolution to lowest its again 30... :S
I have dysabled vSync in Nvidia Panel and now I'm wondering why -.-

My PC Performance:
1GB Ram
AMD Athlon 3000+ (1.8GHz)
NVIDIA 7600 GS (256MB)

Help people when i play in my computer playground its very good fps this is making me pissed of... i like perfection...

P.S. ****! I was destroying the nexus while i got disconnected ! NOO!

SnaiLzD

14-11-2011

If you wonder why dc? its server problem, if you want higher fps get more ram, and GHz.

MiloSx7

14-11-2011

Well my bios is very old so like i cant increase GHz... :S
And when will be the server OK I'm bored...

Spin3

14-11-2011

lol, i with 512 ram have 40 fps at start of game.

LimexTacka

14-11-2011

As long as we're on this topic :
Sometimes in-game and out-game i get PC freezes , like it just suddenly freezes for X amount of time (usually 2-10 sec ) and local servisers dont have a clue what it is , Otherwise , i run lol at all very high , with 60FPS clocked
my performance :
4 GB RAM
pentium dual-core E5300 @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
radeon HD 5670 2GB

Now , my friend cleaned up my memory , and it helped , like , i get freezes more less , and they last shorter , but i want to remove it for good. I've googled around a bit and some people have the same processor and same problem , but i dont want to buy a new processor unless im 100% sure he is the problem

P.S. milos , i think RAM would improve your performance , or graphics

MiloSx7

14-11-2011

I have 2 cards with 512 MB of Ram, and im FULL for my PC, i can't buy 2 of 1 GB its to expensive for my DDR, because it is a crisis in serbia -.-...
Anyway, try to set youre GHz to 2.3, maybe that could be the problem your PC Got warmed and it needs to slow down to cool itself...
Or try to turn it off from time to time, and open your computer, like you know what i mean open the main part leave it open so it wont get warmed fast

LimexTacka

14-11-2011

Vidim da si nash , pa da kazem odma da do pregrijavanja nije , reinstalirao sam windows , al opet isti kurac , pizdim radi jebenog sranja , mislio sam kupit novi procesor , al onda mi je profesor iz informatike ocistio memoriju , i poboljsalo se , al opet freeza , pa nisam siguran dal da kupim :/

Jepsen123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2011

Set it to BENCHMARK mode

sale the great

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2011

graficka

ragebringer

15-11-2011

Turning of shadows is your solution. Trust me.