how to counter xin zhao at mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelicHugo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

13-11-2011

Well guys as threat says im really tired of this...

when ever u wanna attack xin he just rush on you WITH (E) and there you will die or get half

HP and he will keep hitting minions and get the HP back

and yes maybe a tanky dps can do something but still wont work as they nerf Mordekaiser

on the shield so simply if xin goes mid its GG....

you may say by ganking but if it was 1v1 match then what???

AptPupil

13-11-2011

I herd dat Trololo is perfect counter vs solo mid melee ad carry.

Salle96

14-11-2011

dat 700 g on armor 2 expensive gotta get my bf first

14-11-2011

If you are a ranged AD/AP carry you can poke and kite. If he hits minions to heal he will push lane and be vulnerable to ganks. If you get exhaust that early fight where he wants to harass you, you can turn the tables and remove most of his HP instead so that you can keep him under.

Other than that, look at your masteries and runes, the yellow armor or dodge seals are really good earlygame vs AD champs.

What champion are you usually playing?

marrmar

14-11-2011

I feel Irealia would be a perfect counter. She has epic burst damage with a little damage items and she is much more tanky and has a built in lifesteal on W and ult. But yeah, everything the people up there said applies.

AngelicHugo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

14-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shairon View Post
If you are a ranged AD/AP carry you can poke and kite. If he hits minions to heal he will push lane and be vulnerable to ganks. If you get exhaust that early fight where he wants to harass you, you can turn the tables and remove most of his HP instead so that you can keep him under.

Other than that, look at your masteries and runes, the yellow armor or dodge seals are really good earlygame vs AD champs.

What champion are you usually playing?
well i play almost every kind of champ

and thx for advice

Hugo Bot

14-11-2011

Poke and kite with ranged ad? The only ranged ad with kite on low lvls is ashe (when u dont have red/items). Try her against xin and u have 100% fail on mid. And why do u always have to attack champ? Just farm farm farm and do better late game

Rosewind

14-11-2011

I think people oversimplify this "countering" but to me Morgana sounds like real counter to Xin Zhao.

I don't think Xin is a particularly strong mid and you probably don't have to go out of your way just to get him down. It seems like many of the more regular mid champions can at least get manage decently against him and honestly he is very rarely played at mid.

Xgladar

14-11-2011

let me count the ways to counter him.

1. play characters with a throwable bind, namely lux and morgana. both can bind+nuke him repeatedly

2. play AD characters that can harass,caitlyn for examble can use her net when he charges, then just use basic attack. ashe can slow and harass, corki can rocket him...

3.play AP characters with long range spells, malazahar, brand, xerath, lux... all outrange his charge with their nuke spells.

4.play tanks with CC. singed can throw in his lane back into his turret if they are dumb enough to attack him from the front. alistair can heal the damage from the charge and knock xin up and back...

xin zhao doesnt really have a great early game, just harass him. its in mid game when he can burst you down in one combo that you should be worried

AngelicHugo

Recruiter

15-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgladar View Post
let me count the ways to counter him.

1. play characters with a throwable bind, namely lux and morgana. both can bind+nuke him repeatedly

2. play AD characters that can harass,caitlyn for examble can use her net when he charges, then just use basic attack. ashe can slow and harass, corki can rocket him...

3.play AP characters with long range spells, malazahar, brand, xerath, lux... all outrange his charge with their nuke spells.

4.play tanks with CC. singed can throw in his lane back into his turret if they are dumb enough to attack him from the front. alistair can heal the damage from the charge and knock xin up and back...

xin zhao doesnt really have a great early game, just harass him. its in mid game when he can burst you down in one combo that you should be worried
he can simply get Quicksilver Sash(this will remove all debuffs) and then ur dead