Leona , Wukong or Shyvana

Leona 21 20.79%
Wukong 57 56.44%
Shyvana 23 22.77%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Leona,Wukong or Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunami Summoner

13-11-2011

OK guys...... soooo.. I'm new in League of Legends (not so new any more). I've played this game for 1 week to now ....and dont know which champion to choose among those ... So can you help me out
Leona , Wukong or Shyvana
I am not sure about Shyvana , but still ...
Thanks in advance

JUST A CHANGE :
Im thinking of getting Irelia , too . What do u think about her ??

PesterS

13-11-2011

They are different.
Leona: only her W is not a CC.Good tank.
Wukong:Pretty strong after buff.
Shyvana:Also pretty strong but depends on frozen mallet/red buff to keep someone standing.

Tsunami Summoner

13-11-2011

I know they are different .... but they all fit my playstyle . Pple say that Leona isnt strong ,but i still like her (dont know why) ....

Emerald Lion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2011

If you like taking kills don't take Leona, but she is an amazing champ and I despise having her on the other team.

Wukong is a classic but strong tanky DPS that does physical damage while Shyvana is a stranger breed that needs some getting used to. Not that she's particularly difficult or anything, just different.

Fiwarelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-11-2011

I've been part-playing Leona since she was released, and I can just state that she is the most entertaining and fun champ that I have ever played, if you know how to aim your R you'll dominate, and after 6 you can just totally dominate any lane opponents. Her ONLY con is lasthitting in lane, but as I said you get the gold in return for kills once you hit 6.

Adilmaru

13-11-2011

Buy Leona, because with this new Masteries gold would be no problem for her and shes so fun !

aD ChrisR

13-11-2011

I will go with simple reasons

Leona if you have friends to play with ..she supports/tanks AMAZING

Shyvana if you are solo Q player and you feel good

Wukong if you are pro and solo Q

hyus

13-11-2011

wait for new champ Fizz

Damathiuss

13-11-2011

From these 3 Leona. But honestly i would pick another champ than them.

Tsunami Summoner

13-11-2011

I love having lots of kills I like short ranged and really strong champions . Something like tanky assasin meele . A champion that can survive and make kills easily . I like leonas look i mean that heavy armor and cool shield