nocturne or talon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAceDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

13-11-2011

hello
im lvl 12 and i saved almost 6300
im wondering which one should i get
i dont how to jungle with nocturne but i can learn or do lane
remember that i dont have runes and mastyres yet
im currently playing TF if that is matter

who is more fun to play with?
who gets more IP in each battle?
who tribute more to the team in games and team fight?
and who is stronger in 1vs1?

Ideaus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

As with all decisions like this it depends on which playstyle you prefer. Personally i would go with talon, because i like the stealth and mobility, plus awesome damage he brings to the table. As for how much IP you get per battle that is not really depending on which champion you're playing, and shouldn't affect your decision. Also, nocturne is by far best if jungled with, and without full runes and masteries he's difficult to jungle with...

The best tip is always to try them when free to play, but seeing as these are 2 6300 champions i know they're almost never Free to Play.

Miro Zagorsky

18-11-2011

If I were you, I`d pick nocturne. He has better sustain than Talon and better escape abilities (talon`s only one being his ultimate and if he`s lucky to have a conveniently placed enemy minion, his jump can be used to escape too)

Moreover, Noc can jungle, and I`m sure that at some point you will consider that too

None of the champs gets more IP than the other, it does not matter which champion you play, the things that matter are time played and whether you won or lost.

And which is more fun to play? I don`t own any of them, and have only tried them once when they were free. I think Noc is more forgiving, i.e. you won`t die as much, and you can still kick some butt. But I still can`t tell you which is more fun to play, cause I don`t play them regularly.

sødtøs14

19-11-2011

noc can be jungled form werry erly lvl's if you go cloth armor and hp pots and start on wulf smite big warith take dubbel golem go b and then take blue...

how ever who i strongest 1v1 well talon got more burst dam - noc got more cc more uitility and still a werry high dam and he got his spell shild whitch makes him an incane 1v1 another thing is that noc dose not need asmuch farm as talon. imo talon is a good counter pick to a short range solo top - and noc is a char that shoud allways be counter picked... so both are relly good char's but noc is deffenently all around more veibel

besides from that talon needs solo lean - and being lvl 12 there probly only will be mid solo lean - and going aginst a ap carry as talon anint allways easy - rember he needs alot of farm...

CoaMajstor

19-11-2011

I would take Nocturne if I were you ...

notagamer

22-11-2011

Talon looks kinda lame,Nocturne looks better.

Seth8888

23-11-2011

who is more fun to play with? - nocturne

who gets more IP in each battle? - IP is not dependent on your Hero, so they get the same

who tribute more to the team in games and team fight? - considering ganking potential and the fact that nocturne's ulti reduces vision for enemy, I'd pick nocturne

and who is stronger in 1vs1? - a level 18 battle between them with full items would result with victory to nocturne

Saddam Hussajn

23-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth8888 View Post
who is more fun to play with? - nocturne

who gets more IP in each battle? - IP is not dependent on your Hero, so they get the same

who tribute more to the team in games and team fight? - considering ganking potential and the fact that nocturne's ulti reduces vision for enemy, I'd pick nocturne

and who is stronger in 1vs1? - a level 18 battle between them with full items would result with victory to nocturne
1. "Right-click" champions are never fun.
2. Talon can gank earlier, also got AoE damage and slow and better gapcloser (lower cooldown, silcence, increased damage), stealth+damage+ms boost in ulti.
3. At least for me all the games end at 20-30 minutes mark, so considering something that happens once per 10-15 games shouldn't be right argument.

Ingemarson

23-11-2011

talon is way better than noc ...... ive played him like 100 games now and i can tell that hes the ultimate killing machine !