Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeagueofLegends.exe download issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snugglie

Network Ops Technician

11-12-2011

Summoners,
This morning you may have had issues installing the game client from scratch. We have a temporary download which will allow you to install and patch. If you are having problems installing the League of Legends client please use the following links:

North America: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseNA.exe

Europe West: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUW.exe

Europe Nordic and East: http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/Installer/SingleFileInstall/LeagueOfLegendsBaseEUNE.exe

Numerion

11-12-2011

Switching to those new patchers? :> hooray!

The Bad Friend

11-12-2011

Good work guys. *approves of impressive response & fix reflexes*
When I grow up, I want to be like you.

lulipinci

11-12-2011

Can you please tell me when fix will be available for EUNE server?

Snugglie

Network Ops Technician

11-12-2011

Quote:
lulipinci:
Can you please tell me when fix will be available for EUNE server?

It is ready now, enjoy

lulipinci

11-12-2011

Thank you very much

Mat0ri

11-14-2011

I installed from that link (EUNE) but it keep saying "Failed to launch RADS\system\rads_user_karnel.exe

Help.

BloodHedgehog

11-14-2011

I reinstaled Windows and now have this problem too, first of all when i download file and run it it already begins installing, i thought i need to download instalation first which size is aprox. 700 mb and installing might be a little longer not like 3 sec.
Ok, i've installed it and when i open i got same problem "RADS\system\rads_user_karnel.exe" I thought that I am the only one who have this problem because of incorrect istalled windows, but might i am mistaking.
p.s. Sorry for my bad english...

JELLE ER GUD

11-14-2011

i just played a game but alot of us in game got DC and now i cant "connect to server", do u guys got anything for that ?

Hartul

11-14-2011

Jelle: i have the same problem... last game seems to be still in progress, but i cant reconect