Wealth?!?! Are you joking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidsan

12-11-2011

Looking at the new mastery i found a mastery in the offensive tree called wealth. Wealth increases your starting money by 40. Isnt this incredibly op? Just wait in the pool for a bit and you can go mid with boots and 5 health pots. Or a dorans ring and pots. This will give such a huge advantage to a mage using this against someone like kennen who goes down the defense tree. This mastery is beyond OP.

Garlix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Its in utility and utility is now more for supports and less for mages since offense gives you lots of ap

If you stay at home you will be behind 1 lvl and thats bad

Ratrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Tbh, it is UP. U have to take 4! points in greed to get to wealth... And greed in nerfed for 50%. Before, there was one point that gives 1gold per 10, now u have to take 2 points to take 1gold per 10, and 4 points for that 2 gold per 10. Before changing masteries greed was up, now it is just miserable. It's not even worth it to take it with supports...

HighLanderPony

12-11-2011

Kennen could still go utility and get extra energy and stuff. :P

Not to mention, I don't think he'll have problems with someone having one extra HP pot with the harass that he has.

At best, this gives you an extra pot or a ward. Nice for support or some junglers, mainly, I guess.

(And getting and maxing it takes 6 mastery points, which is not cheap.)

Danthius

13-11-2011

2gold per 10sec means 12 per minute which means 480 gold per game (40 minutes)
wtf is that ? 4 points to gain 480 gold after 40 minuttes and 2 points to have extra 40 gold at start. u were high when u were changing masteries ?