Caitlyn vs Graves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TravoltinoSK

11-11-2011

I wont bother you with numbers, Caitlyn does more single target dmg (or that's what riot tells us) but overall lets face it graves ulti is atleast 3X better than caitlyn's for number of reasons ... 1st u CANT block it and AoE dmg behind it is still really good and WIDE 2nd U dont need to have vision over your target so if ur skilled lil more than average u can really easy hit that target in FOG 3rd overall graves can deal deal more single target/multi target dmg. Passive on caitlyn is nice for farming but its only a single shot if u are not in the bush its not charget that easily/graves on the other hand with basic Armor/MR runes can run around 100/100 armor MR without a single defensive item. Q to Q comparison ... Lol ? Piltover peacemaker after hiting just 4 TARGETS gets lowered to mere 40% of its original dmg yea I know range is good but so is casting animation long and easily avoidable. Buckshot? No cast animation, Virtually no chance to dodge at point blank, Can farm entire creep wave and still deal ****load on a enemy champ from close range easily 50% of Hp even more at lvl 1. W/W comparison trap/mini nocturne with slow. I like those traps alot, laning phase traps>smoke but other 60% of the game smoke >>> traps. E quickdraw/90.cal net -> Quickdraw anytime, 80% AS bonus is just insane, net is a better escape mechanism but with quickdraw/buckshot combo u just done need to run.
Yes I do know there is a diference in range of AA's, but that's about it

BananaNasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Hmm i agree but simple way to counter graves is tristana realy....escape easy...when he gets in range do the E and shot him when he runs away...as for caitlyn i dont like her as her single target dmg focus is not good at all (and she has no atack speed buff)...the traps are usefull to some extent but only in early in my opinion...but yeah atm if you dont have first pick bann graves =)...

Salril

11-11-2011

And...? Is point of this thread to compare skills of two champions? Thank you so much, we wouldnt realize without you. Or do you want all champions to be same?

Little hint for you - When you are putting some things in points, make each of them in different line, it looks much better then your wall of text.