Champion Sale: 50% Off Wukong, LeBlanc, and Dr. Mundo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sSteMm

09-11-2011

IP costs also reduced ?

Damathiuss

09-11-2011

No, only rp.

Ceranos1

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno1chi View Post
Stop putting 1350 IP champions on sale ffs!!!
Although I disagree with the way the person above phrased it, I definitely agree with the sentiment. I understand that sales are a way to make champions a more attractive buy, however, I think it's pointless to put champions that are quite easy to gather the IP for on such a position.

If you did not want to make too many higher costing champions available at a lower price simultaneously, you could have just been honest and presented us with just two champions for sale instead of three. In essense, it would be the same as now anyway.

bl00rg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

they r putting the 1350 champions on sale since i can remember, so they must be selling something else they wouldnt ;) some people might prefer buying champs with rp over ip, and saving ip for runes, you should be happy theres sales so often instead of the whining, but then, this forums are the pinnacle of the complaining and whining, have yet to see a riot news without unhappy comments lol
champion ip price reduction = ppl whine , rp sale = ppl whine, free rotation = ppl whine, nerfs/buffs = ppl whine, patch = ppl whine, so rly, what the hell do u want? I suggest making your own game if anything you see makes you unhappy. Or just grow up, world isnt ideal, and it wont be the way you want just because you do.

wobblyz

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl00rg View Post
they r putting the 1350 champions on sale since i can remember, so they must be selling something else they wouldnt ;) some people might prefer buying champs with rp over ip, and saving ip for runes, you should be happy theres sales so often instead of the whining, but then, this forums are the pinnacle of the complaining and whining, have yet to see a riot news without unhappy comments lol
champion ip price reduction = ppl whine , rp sale = ppl whine, free rotation = ppl whine, nerfs/buffs = ppl whine, patch = ppl whine, so rly, what the hell do u want? I suggest making your own game if anything you see makes you unhappy. Or just grow up, world isnt ideal, and it wont be the way you want just because you do.
Well spoken bro

Korkuluk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl00rg View Post
So true. Yeah Mundo reduction is not really good but LOL WUKONG GETS REDUCTION I WILL BUY FOR SURE. Be happy for Wukong instead of whining for Mundo.

shock87

10-11-2011

Ok, what about ppl like me which have all champs ? :)
Just kiddin'..
Riot, will there be any Wukong skin sale? Or Ionia Master Yi?
Or some Singed skin sale?
Im interested in all those..

AtLaSRR

Recruiter

10-11-2011

i loled at mundo rp sale....

Samziel

10-11-2011

And i have them all allready!

Paah

10-11-2011

Where is Leona? I know many say she is underpowered and not viable but she was awesome during free week :(