Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Launcher bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Punisher

Hello. I had a problem, and i found a fix and i want to share it with the community because i think that a lot of people cant find a fix to this particular problem. I personaly searched for a solution for 2 and a half hours. I don't know if i am posting this in the right place and if not i humbly ask the moderators to move this thread to wherever it needs to be moved. Also, sorry about the grammar mistakes.

I start the pvp.net launcher. I press start. It does not start.

Ways i tried to fix which did not work:
Used the repair function in the launcher. Updated things like drivers and stuff. Did a clean reinstalation. Rebooted my pc. Annoyingly enough none of these options worked.

Way i fixed the problem:
I went to where my game was installed. Riot games>League of legends>RADS>projects and deleted the lol_launcher file. I starded my pvp.net launcher and it redownloaded the folder. I started the game and now it works fine.

Hope i help some people because i got f****** tired searching for the solution. ^^

Tags(so that people would quickly find this thread with the google's search engine):
i cant start lol; i cant start league of legends; league of legends wont start; i can not start lol; i can not start my league of legendsl; my league of legends doesnt open up after i press start.