Launcher bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Punisher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Hello. I had a problem, and i found a fix and i want to share it with the community because i think that a lot of people cant find a fix to this particular problem. I personaly searched for a solution for 2 and a half hours. I don't know if i am posting this in the right place and if not i humbly ask the moderators to move this thread to wherever it needs to be moved. Also, sorry about the grammar mistakes.

Problem:
I start the pvp.net launcher. I press start. It does not start.

Ways i tried to fix which did not work:
Used the repair function in the launcher. Updated things like drivers and stuff. Did a clean reinstalation. Rebooted my pc. Annoyingly enough none of these options worked.

Way i fixed the problem:
I went to where my game was installed. Riot games>League of legends>RADS>projects and deleted the lol_launcher file. I starded my pvp.net launcher and it redownloaded the folder. I started the game and now it works fine.

Hope i help some people because i got f****** tired searching for the solution. ^^

Tags(so that people would quickly find this thread with the google's search engine):
i cant start lol; i cant start league of legends; league of legends wont start; i can not start lol; i can not start my league of legendsl; my league of legends doesnt open up after i press start.