Counter for Garen?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uxayy

08-11-2011

Hello everyone,

I normally play solo top and I almost always do a good job there. Only champion I find really hard to counter is Garen. He is so strong early game, no idea which champions can counter him. I thought Irelia was a good counter but early game, when Garen is so strong, I find Irelia being to squishy. Always get silenced, spinned, ulted +ignited.

Tips anyone?

Thx

Qe Patetyczny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Olaf.
Rlly... His E is more fearsome than garen's judgement due to shorter CD early game, he try to catch to u with MS bonus on his spell when u r low hp? throw him with axe and escape, and by time pasing u will be more stronger, and he more weaker. With ur ulti arp and dmg reduction he is nothing.

Lekritos

08-11-2011

Get some sustain and get bait him to q

Hydrajk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

You ban him.

Aeonymous

08-11-2011

ranged champ own him... send ap carry from mid to top --> problem solved

Blodulven

08-11-2011

get jax. get cloth. get pots. farm. recall. teleport. Repeat. Win

Haxoor

08-11-2011

I mean like... every ranged hero or mage while not face-checking bushes? Lets take teemo you just poke him when he wants to kill creep, your poison slows his passive even more, if he wants to Q, you just move speed away, almost every mage has stun or slow also, problem with you is that you try to win Garen melle early which is very hard.

Potenti

08-11-2011

Ever champ... Its just a special playstyle you have to have againt him

JollyRider

08-11-2011

Garen not OP, but better take champ with stuns and roots then slows againts him. Thats all.

MalcolmR

08-11-2011

Teamo is one of the strongest caunter as long as you can you the teamo!

12345 ... 6