Jungling after the next patch - spells nerf/buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldix

05-11-2011

So i was wondering now when the flash is going to be nerfed it will be a lot easier for junglers to gank and really take use of the new aggressive play style by may be picking promote and run top gank and take tower in no time?
Which role/champion do you think will get most use out of the next upcoming patch?
I really think Shaco ad will be awesome to play as jungle because he has that q to jump back and forth and also because its easier to gank jungle now when flash isn't reliable

Personally because i'm pure jungle role, i like the new changes, but what do you think?

Lambertambertrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

People will play more defensive and will ward even more and also will run heal if it gets buffed enough.

Alcatraz001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

@Coldix u'll be able to promote only the cannon minion

Small Bombs

05-11-2011

I believe running promote on a Jungler is wasted potential, since not only will your ganks be weaker, but you'll be pushing turrets when you could go for more ganks or other objectives instead.

Qe Patetyczny

05-11-2011

But why pushing lane as jungler? O.o R u retarted? U wanna make worse ur gank possiblity by pushing a lane? Probably heal will make oportunity to even more champs to jungle faster, let's say kassadin, i could jungle him not so slow, but at v.low HP. So i needed to recall. Now, when heal will be upgraded i hope it will be strong enough to heal myself at lv 4 to gank Cuz at lv 6 there is no problem with him in the jungle, tho solo dragon for kassa is impossible at low lvl, while i can take it with olaf at 5 lv... >.>

Small Bombs

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qe Patetyczny View Post
But why pushing lane as jungler? O.o R u retarted? U wanna make worse ur gank possiblity by pushing a lane? Probably heal will make oportunity to even more champs to jungle faster, let's say kassadin, i could jungle him not so slow, but at v.low HP. So i needed to recall. Now, when heal will be upgraded i hope it will be strong enough to heal myself at lv 4 to gank Cuz at lv 6 there is no problem with him in the jungle, tho solo dragon for kassa is impossible at low lvl, while i can take it with olaf at 5 lv... >.>
Fascinating.

Bazbhaz

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Bombs View Post
Fascinating.
Yeah lol was thinking exact same thing. it's like jungling on mordekaiser or soraka, i can kill stuff so i junglezz lolz guise

Coldix

05-11-2011

I have tried out some Akali jungle, and it works like a charm ;-) just to share my experience in jungler

grabe

05-11-2011

Flash wasnt op, but cuz of mellee tanky dps players when ranged just barely managed to escape with it they were angry and FLASH OP NERF thread was here. Really stupid change, why they also didnt nerf gap closers then? Characters like Ashe will get facepalmed... Also I wanna see some1 using promote, barely seen it some1 using in Dominion...However I like the change on Cleanse..nice idea.