Nasus Pentakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterFlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

I've seen so many different builds on nasus and ppl failing-pwning with some of them... Today i tried myself a build i though my own and i got pentakill on a normal game... I was premade with 2 friends playing shaco jungle and support janna... The build was this http://imageshack.us/f/703/nasuspentakill.png/ I was solo top and farmed Q a lot...!! When i got the penta it was on +600...

Here's the photo after my Ace where we end the game...

http://imageshack.us/f/851/pentanasus.png/

My Team:

Nasus: Solo Top
Malzahar: Mid
Shaco: Jungle
Janna: Bot
Talon: Bot

Enemy Team:

Vladimir: Top
Missfortune: Top
Ashe: Mid
Galio: Bot
Annie: Bot

I got the penta behind dragon's - Bot turret's bushes. Janna and talon got ganked and died from the entire enemy team and i shouted on skype, "PENTA TIME B1TCHES" [I was kidding btw, i though i could kill a couple or more and then die proud], i flashed in, ulti, E, W on missfortune, 1 shotted ashe with Q, 4 basic attacks on vladimir and one shot Missfortune with Q again... 2 hits on Annie and then it was just me and galio... E, W, Q, 3-4 basic attacks and he was dead as well... My friends were saying GJ NOOB TANK PENTAKILLER...

So i just wanted to ask if there is any other build that allows nasus to tank for the team but also deal tones of damage like someone would say

ps: irrelevant but here are two photos of a pentakill i got some weeks ago with katarina
http://imageshack.us/f/560/lolwaterflood8.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/36/897q.jpg/

XinGez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

Meki Pendant
recipe cost: 390, total costs: 390

Meki Pendant --> Tear of the Goddess
recipe cost: 205, total costs: 995

Boots of Speed
recipe cost: 350, total costs: 350

Tear of the Goddess --> Manamune
recipe cost: 700, total costs: 2110

Sheen
recipe cost: 425, total costs: 1260

Boots of Speed --> Berserker's Greaves
recipe cost: 150, total costs: 920

Rod of Ages
recipe cost: 850, total costs: 3035

Atma's Impaler
recipe cost: 825, total costs: 2355

Warmog's Armor
recipe cost: 980, total costs: 3000

Total Cost: 12680

Tripple kill is the best i can get out of this build. But it still works well.

INemI

07-11-2011

If you really did have that many Q kills, you could've bought 6 boots and score the penta.

WaterFlood

09-11-2011

usually i get +100 at the first 10 mins and then i buy sheen so creeps are 1 hit and the dmg on Q starts to increase really fast... and what's that about the boots? i dont get it...

Ya3uk

Senior Recruiter

09-11-2011

fun line nasus(as cary)+soraka(supp) at 10minuts Q+100 at 20 +300 etc =)

SovietK

09-11-2011

kills kills kills.. thats all people ever care about

WaterFlood

10-11-2011

Ya3uk, when i pick Nasus i go always solo top.. So it's the same.. I farm too fast :P

notagamer

10-11-2011

Yeah i did play as Nasus with teammate Soraka and that meant endless spirit fire and those that would come close to her would be slowed and dmg badly i became feeded cause of that but that was 2 weeks ago.

melissosssss

12-11-2011

Good...penta...!

YouMustDieLe

Recruiter

16-11-2011

Nasus penta?cO You realy?