Buff Vladimir!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darac98

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2011

I think that Vladimir needs some sweets buffs next patch,because nobody play Vladimir since they nerf him.I think it will be the best if u back him Q(Transfusion)1 sec cooldown and put some damage in Q.

BananaNasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2011

1 sec transfusion is a bit overboard but he does need some minor buffs to shine again

Darac98

26-10-2011

I remember ''old Vladimir' and he was perfect with 1 sec transfusion,and yes he really need to shine again

Salril

26-10-2011

Transfusion had never 1s CD.

Last nerf increased its CD by 1s, so it means that it was 3s. And yes, that time he was perfectly fine...

AllmightyBleedin

26-10-2011

go l2p and stop whining nab im fed up with all the vladimir posts.

Darac98

26-10-2011

Old Vladimir was perfect and ''New Vladimir'' is ...
@Hemorrhagee when u see good vladimir at end game since they nerf him?never?yes and i was thinking so...he is useless at end game,but with new buffs he will became powerfull in late game.so STFU and GTFO

AllmightyBleedin

27-10-2011

@Darac98 i can see good vlads at late game.also,i can see a kid that was born in 1998 telling me to stfu and gtfo and acting like a god behind his pc screen.vladimir will never get buffed.keep this in ur mind and learn to talk properly kid.junior.

Darac98

28-10-2011

Sry pro...u have 18 yrs old and dont have gf

TakashiHOTD

28-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemorrhagee View Post
go l2p and stop whining nab im fed up with all the vladimir posts.
Vladimir was nerfed ,because of bad ****s like you! Even nerfed I am playing some ranked 5vs5 solo queue games with him!

And the True Story how he was nerfed is like this- one guy from the RIOT team lost versus Vladimir ,because he lacked in playing versus Vladimir! And he was like "OMG I GOT OWNED ,NEFT NAO" ! I am sure 100% that this was his reaction !

Darac98

28-10-2011

True