Best midlaners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostHat

20-10-2011

So what u guys think are best mid laners in game i think its Vladimir hes just impossible to kill because of his q hard 2 burst with skillshots because his w and can be in lane till level 10
ive played like 20 matches in mid with mid and winned like 19 win in lane 20 games.

Evatrice

20-10-2011

Morgana, Cassiopeia, Anivia and Le blanc are awesome in mid.

jKazej

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-10-2011

Usually AP Carries are going to be the picks for mid.
There are exceptions though, example Urgot, who does work great as an AD Carry duolane bot, but I sometimes have fun and just send the AP Carry bot and play Urgot mid since he rapes a lot of lanes.

Cpt Pedobear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-10-2011

brand, xerath, caitlyn, leblanc, anivia, cassiopeia, morgana, gragas imo

Milkacamel

20-10-2011

You can counter pick any hero in the game which will seem to be a better choice for mid.

Life Watcher

20-10-2011

I think Twist is also a good Mid Laner

Sampsa

20-10-2011

Tristana

Drak˘u

21-10-2011

Maybe we should rather discuss who's NOT a good mid laner, ebcause most champions can be a great mid, if played well.

i myself love playing AD shaco mid, because it's easy to dodge skillshots, and when skillshots are used, mages can only run, and shaco has slow on every hit (as long as he doesn't throw dagger)

Lux is my beloved main, and mid laning with her is also very good, her slowing ball is so bloody annoying, but focus on getting minions instead of killing your opponent, and when you reach lvl 6, define the lane that has the enemies with the lowest HP, see if you can hit both with Snare, ball and ulti = profit.

Kurmit

22-10-2011

Cassopeia is great in mid!

GSM Gandalf

22-10-2011

Malzahar is the best.