Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why cant i install League of legends and do Riot respons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NigX

10-18-2011

Why cant i install League of legends and do Riot respons

After i install the PMB (Pando Media Booster) then i click "I agree" and then 1 sec after theres poppin' up where to brows it, but its only there for 0,5 sec and i cant click and its just closing it down. Then im trying to delete PMB and try again (Dosent work). I try open it again on another sever (Dosent work). I keep on trying to install it and i ca see other got the problem, so why is there no on riot thats trying to fix it. WTF are they dyring just make a answer or fix on some of the thinks on the board.

I got a Hp Pavilion dv6 and i dont got any problems at all with downloding. I got it yesterday i dont know if that's any use at all.

(So) Dear Riot Games
Fix some of the problems on the board, Answer or make a post were you write what you a dyring about the all the postes or make a Post were you answer soem of the most asked questions ( Ask the 8ball )

ZaborgEST

10-18-2011

I tried everything, can't make it work.

...frustrating...

ZaborgEST

10-19-2011

HELLO, we still can't install the game! Looks like it's a global problem and you are losing potential customers. ...