Why cant i install League of legends and do Riot respons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NigX

18-10-2011

Why cant i install League of legends and do Riot respons

After i install the PMB (Pando Media Booster) then i click "I agree" and then 1 sec after theres poppin' up where to brows it, but its only there for 0,5 sec and i cant click and its just closing it down. Then im trying to delete PMB and try again (Dosent work). I try open it again on another sever (Dosent work). I keep on trying to install it and i ca see other got the problem, so why is there no on riot thats trying to fix it. WTF are they dyring just make a answer or fix on some of the thinks on the board.

I got a Hp Pavilion dv6 and i dont got any problems at all with downloding. I got it yesterday i dont know if that's any use at all.

(So) Dear Riot Games
Fix some of the problems on the board, Answer or make a post were you write what you a dyring about the all the postes or make a Post were you answer soem of the most asked questions ( Ask the 8ball:) )

ZaborgEST

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-10-2011

I tried everything, can't make it work.

...frustrating...

ZaborgEST

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2011

HELLO, we still can't install the game! Looks like it's a global problem and you are losing potential customers. ...