Champion Refund and Gift system!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rain Whisperer

17-10-2011

So just a couple of ideas:

1: Champion Refund

- Once someone buys a champion through IP they get 24 hours of refund time. The refund should be around 30~50% of the IP

# Yes we do have champion rotation to try out different champions yet I feel this feature could be useful since some people play less time and once they get a champion they find out it was not the right one.

2: Gift system

- Once level 20 or 30 (only one of the levels) the player could receive a free champion (not refund able*) as a reward which would match with the unlocking of rank 3 runes.

** Just remember to be open minded **
Thank you for your time everyone and hope you got an opinion about these suggestion!

ray111

17-10-2011

1. champ refund would be great, but let it be 100% refund!
I mean, everyone of us had that WTF moment when they bought a champion that looks great, only to see he won't fit their playstyle and they can't learn to play him good enough. or he just suxx.

however, this would mean you can try out every champ in a single day... so I'd say this "refund" should be limited to once a month.

2. gift system would just not work. I mean is there even a champ NOONE ever bought? No. Ofc not. So it would be a gift for those who did not buy him, and big disappointment for those who have him.

The only "gift" I could think of, is that on Christmas, everyone would get a champ of their choice. I mean, ONCE a year, the first champ you buy after 24. December would be free. Just the first one. It wouldn't be a big deal RIOT, huh?
(10 weeks till Christmas, you have plenty of time to think about it )

Maxxxarn

17-10-2011

*Buys a champion* *Plays the champion* *Doesn't like the champion and refunds, getting back 100% of the IP* *Repeat all steps until you find an op champion* Are you ****ing kidding me? 12 year olds...

Nerolunar

17-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray111 View Post
1. champ refund would be great, but let it be 100% refund!
I mean, everyone of us had that WTF moment when they bought a champion that looks great, only to see he won't fit their playstyle and they can't learn to play him good enough. or he just suxx.

however, this would mean you can try out every champ in a single day... so I'd say this "refund" should be limited to once a month.

2. gift system would just not work. I mean is there even a champ NOONE ever bought? No. Ofc not. So it would be a gift for those who did not buy him, and big disappointment for those who have him.

The only "gift" I could think of, is that on Christmas, everyone would get a champ of their choice. I mean, ONCE a year, the first champ you buy after 24. December would be free. Just the first one. It wouldn't be a big deal RIOT, huh?
(10 weeks till Christmas, you have plenty of time to think about it )
100%?? that is sick, as max says. the gift system sounds nice, and also the cristmas part

ray111

17-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER Banana View Post
100%?? that is sick, as max says. the gift system sounds nice, and also the cristmas part
you fail to read, I said 100% ONCE A MONTH, that's not so bad. Once per calendary month you could return a champ if he does not fit your playstyle or whatever else, and get all IP/RP back

Razeq42rus

17-12-2012

give me draven pls[

Hand of frost

17-12-2012

well guys there is another thread talking about the same subject and they wanted a 3 refunds every 6 months