Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem creating an account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rovakz

10-15-2011

So i checked my spam, noticed i received the pbe link for an account, but it would send me to na.league.. (the long link) where my account is lvl5 i believe, so idk how to fix it, i kept juggling my e-mail addresses, and somehow the na account has the same as the eune one, or smth like that, and after logging in it says access denied. Or am i totally off track and i don't have a clue of how to actually create a pbe account ?

Aga Wojownik

10-15-2011

Maybe you can enter the site only, when pbe is active - right before patch release?

I got mine, while in travel, on my netbook, link worked, I created acc and I've been offered to download pbe client. Nuff said, I didn't (netbook gaming, ya sure). Now I'm back and very same mail redirects me to na stead of pbe site.

So your mail issue doesn't really matter, it must have something to do with the fact that pbe is off now.

Sherool

10-15-2011

Have the same issue, the link in the e-mail redirects a few times and end up on the NA server login page. Did see pbe.leagoeoflegends.com in the address bar briefly, so assume it's trying to redirect me to the forum since the PBE is closed or something.

Still could have been handled better (show a message on the PBE server landing page instead of bouncing people over to the NA server without giving any info).

LiegeWaffles

10-16-2011

Too late; all slots were taken in 1-2 days. You'll have to wait for a future announcement about more slots being available...

That's why pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
currently redirects to:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1353656