Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to create account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zomgarn

10-14-2011

So I don't really like to create new topics when there's other people with the same/similar issue, but since most of got their problem solved, I don't think it's appropriate to use their threads for my problem.

So I checked my email now and saw that I got this invite, and perhaps I'm just being stupid, but I can't figure out how to get this beta account. I would love to help Riot out by beta testing, but if I were to guess, I'd say that I am too late to register a beta account? I received this email 3 days ago as of today.

When I click the button in the email it takes me to NA login screen, so I press create account, but I can't select the PBE as region, only NA, EUW and EUNE. I also tried multiple browsers.

So, could anyone please tell me, am I missing something obvious? Or perhaps I am indeed too late to create an account (for now)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Teague

10-15-2011

^ Xactly the same.