Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I finnally understand what PBE is all about

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just1more

10-14-2011

u open it , and see a big fat red UNAVAILABLE , and then u close it again , thats what PBE is all about, oh well at least at the NA theyre having fun(like allways)

ishALKE

10-14-2011

Beta means there will be a lot of downtime. Its not intended for FUN its for testing new changed in the game so players in live won't have any problems when its released.

shkabo TM

10-14-2011

I finally understand that you didn't even read the PBE FAQ by Udyr http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=376821

Just1more

10-14-2011

^ i finnally understand that u guys arent aware of this server only going up on NA times , stop tryin to lick riots ass :/ , they respond ''we dont hate eu'' thats prolly not a lie , but there sure is desinterest

Fluviu

10-14-2011

jusst1more, think about it..their main company is in US..their dev team is working there....wouldn´t it be logical if the testing is done in their working hours (us time zone)???

beta testing is not mandatory, if you don´t want to do it, by all means, don´t...so what´s with the victim attitude?

BTW: the server is unavailable because it´s offline...beta testing is done only for some hours, and could pass days, maybe even weeks before another session is done.

Rizefall

10-15-2011

You should not even be able to test IMO. Here we have no rights to complain if the server are up or not, yet you still do it as these servers are like the normal ones...

Just wait for them to come online.

ZuluBK

10-15-2011

Quote:
Fluviu:
jusst1more, think about it..their main company is in US..their dev team is working there....wouldn´t it be logical if the testing is done in their working hours (us time zone)???

beta testing is not mandatory, if you don´t want to do it, by all means, don´t...so what´s with the victim attitude?

BTW: the server is unavailable because it´s offline...beta testing is done only for some hours, and could pass days, maybe even weeks before another session is done.

I understand all that, but some advanced notice would nice (preferably via email since I get most emails on my phone immediately). That way we would actually be able to test stuff as opposed to just be there for the sake of looking pretty.

Personally, I don't have a problem with it taking this long. I mean it's not as fi the normal server is down is it? I just think that advanced notice should be given so that we can log on and test the stuff they want us to test y'know. the times/dates are irrelevant (to me at least, my job frequently means I don't have a set timetable).

zlajo1988

10-21-2011

Quote:
ZuluBK:
I understand all that, but some advanced notice would nice (preferably via email since I get most emails on my phone immediately). That way we would actually be able to test stuff as opposed to just be there for the sake of looking pretty.

Personally, I don't have a problem with it taking this long. I mean it's not as fi the normal server is down is it? I just think that advanced notice should be given so that we can log on and test the stuff they want us to test y'know. the times/dates are irrelevant (to me at least, my job frequently means I don't have a set timetable).

I agree totaly with you. THey should say if ittl be online soon or not. And forehand notice would be nice too

Just1more

10-22-2011

i was pretty mistaken , its not that the PBE is up on US times , no its only that when were actually able to get in , we will all have nice US server ping