Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so i think we got invited to an "Unavailable" PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZuluBK

10-15-2011

Quote:
shkabo TM:
Server was online, tho from 2-6 in the morning so you were sleeping during testing time =)
Remember, patience is a virtue

- shkabo

Last night/this morning?

Ma3alemy

10-15-2011

Quote:
Rizefall:
It is valuable information yes? It's just like saying "Google it". Why do people say that and why did i tell you to search? Cause IT IS THAT EASY.

But if you wanna be a baby and have everything handed 2 u. Then go ahead. I'm pretty sure you never tried.

another /facepalm

u are proving ur point with a real stupid example

plus ..... never tried what exactly ??? u make absolutely no sense

peace out and it's better for u next time to post something reasonable

MrOlle

10-15-2011

Quote:
shkabo TM:
Server was online, tho from 2-6 in the morning so you were sleeping during testing time =)
Remember, patience is a virtue

- shkabo

Patience is a virtue which I do not possess.

Rizefall

10-15-2011

Quote:
zobry:
another /facepalm

u are proving ur point with a real stupid example

plus ..... never tried what exactly ??? u make absolutely no sense

peace out and it's better for u next time to post something reasonable

Searching for your ANSWER. Hench why i said "Google it".

MuieLegea

Recruiter

10-16-2011

Bieber's ballz will drop before the PBE comes online

Venachar

10-16-2011

In the information that we got it said that this testing environment is to test upcoming patches and fixes close to them being released. Next patch is wed-thu on EU time servers, so, if they want to check those properly b4 going live then we probably get mon-wed or such a window to play test it and then have it offline again closer to the weekend perhaps.

And wont be online again b4 they got some major change they what to test and it goes up again. On the suvject of early invites I would say that they do the logistic and inviting to the environment during down time of the server so that ppl can read rules, check forums and get settled in and be ready to just start playing when servers actually do get up. If they invite during the windows of gaming that are up there will be a lot of questions on beta forum about how to install, how to do x and y instead of feedback discussions on change,

better that stuff like that happens b4 and not during actual testing time.