Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patching!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

My patcher stops at 0.0.0.1/Archive_20336864.raf

I dont know why and it hust says Applying patches and i cant ****ing test this ****!!!!

Shadowflare

10-13-2011

Hi Gaal Guul Gool,

It should get to the next file in about two or three minutes, at least, that's how long it took me to get to the next one. Belive me, you're not the only one with this problem. It'll go away, belive me! Also, the servers are currently offline, so even if you could patch you couldn't login to test.

shkabo TM

10-13-2011

Gaal Guul Gool I don't want to be rude but you don't deserve to test that "sh*t" as you stated.
This is your 4th topic and all are similar. 2 of them were whining for not getting invite, and then 2 for patch problem. This actions are so immature and childish. Because of this I really hope that you don't get the chance of testing it .. because it's "sh*t" as you said.

Regarding your problem. Just let it patch. Acting like you never did patching on LoL client before. It take some time, installing applying patches.

Best regards
- shkabo

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

You dont have to be so mean man.
Okay the patch downloaded and then i closed the client and now i have to download it again and it happen every time.

Shkabo why are you so mean against me? The two topics where i was whining about not getting a invite was made in general discussion and then riot moved them over here and then i wanted to delete them but i couldnt.
I just really want to test this and i dont know why you are so rude but you are really making me sad about how i acted and know im pretty sorry i just wanted to test this PBE

Gaal Guul Gool

10-13-2011

Shkabo im very sorry can you accept my apologies?

I dont know if i should say thx in advance but please shkabo im sry about the way i acted

shkabo TM

10-14-2011

You should follow my instrunctions from http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=377201
Also describe me how you did your installation in steps.

I'm not mean, I'm just pointing up the facts.
Main rule of Internet: If you need help, first use search, then ask.

- shkabo