Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[How To] Install PBE Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpasniNikola

05-14-2012

Its working ty

jackdragon00

05-22-2012

Quote:
ZiEpeR:
Hello! I played PBE yesterday but when I tried to play today it comes this error exactly after I press ''Play'' in the patcher: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9789/bandicam201204300903497.jpg
Its in swedish so i'll translate it: This programinstallation is damaged. Try to re-install it or contact the publisher if you need help. Please help me! I don't know how to fix this. :'(

Im from sweden too and I got the EXACT same problem but I dunno how to show pictures/images but I have screenshotted it. ( I dont know how to get the URL of the screeenshot

NorrisChuckftw

05-23-2012

I have a problem.When i install PBE client and extract all files i run lollauncheradmin or lollauncher and it says to me RADS error saying "Could not connect to HTTP server.Please check that our internet is enabled and that your firewall isnt blocking access"Well neither of them is true so what am i supposed to do?

Raynedrops

06-04-2012

This programinstallation is damaged. Try to re-install it or contact the publisher if you need help.i have the same problem plz help

x DMN x

06-05-2012

I have a problem here,
After it finishes patching, I click 'Play' button and I get an error:
"Adobe AIR"
Instaliation of this application is damaged. Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance
I tried re-installing
Help please

Kaczooorr

06-16-2012

I click a button"Play" and i get an error with Adobe Air :<

Goffredo

06-19-2012

I have problem too. when game starts i can't see champs loading and i get not responding error...

Pirenoid

06-27-2012

I have the same exact problem. Will we get any help?

DryNinja

07-06-2012

Same here, getting the Adobe Air error...

DryNinja

07-06-2012

I'm gonna try to re-install Adobe AIR, will post the results.