Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Plaform] Regional Settings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7Behmont7

10-13-2011

Priority: Minor

Label: Regional Settings - PvP.net Patcher, before typing login and password.

Introduction: Well, PBE platform is unavaiable to play, but still I found a kinda bug Don't rly know if it's only me.

Description: Whenever I wanna run League of Legends luncher and select different langauge I can see double "english" option.

Repro steps:
1. Run "lol.launcher" - PBE
2. Press "Change region"button
3. Select language

Screen:

PBE laguage bug.jpg

MePhx

10-13-2011

There is an English used in GB and one for USA bro there are 2 types of english :P if u know what do i mean :P

7Behmont7

10-13-2011

Sure I know what do you mean, but still there should be info about type of english, don't you think so?

MePhx

10-14-2011

Yes i think so but Riot will decide about that ^^ i believe for eu launchers the default one is En GB and for NA is their english ^^ so i really believe riot should add which one is for GB and which one is for US ^^

shkabo TM

10-14-2011

Quote:
MePhx:
Yes i think so but Riot will decide about that ^^ i believe for eu launchers the default one is En GB and for NA is their english ^^ so i really believe riot should add which one is for GB and which one is for US ^^

First one is NA 2nd is GB

Currency

10-15-2011

And what´s the difference?

LiegeWaffles

10-16-2011

Quote:
Currency:
And what´s the difference?

Things like "color" vs "colour" etc?